Robert Pattinson Did NOT Admit He Dates Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson did not exactly say he was dating his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart during the BAFTA Awards post-party. Since the news came in shaky and originated from a tabloid, Gossip Cop went investigating for the truth to the source of the story, The Sun's reporter who questioned the actor.
The unnamed reporter was the one admitting now that Pattinson did not say he is dating Stewart, confirming Pattinson "didn't say 'we are a couple' " and adding "he wasn't going to spell it out in great detail". Regarding why the reporter quoted him as saying "We are together", he said he was actually questioning "Is this a public appearance together?"
As for how he led to conclusion that Pattinson "admitted" he was Stewart's boyfriend, the reporter said "That's my assumption from what he said."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'
- Mark Salling Fired From 'Gods and Secrets' After Indicted for Child Pornography
- Emilia Clarke Wants to Be the First Female James Bond With This Hunk as Her Bond 'Boy'
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof