Robert Pattinson Did NOT Admit He Dates Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson did not exactly say he was dating his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart during the BAFTA Awards post-party. Since the news came in shaky and originated from a tabloid, Gossip Cop went investigating for the truth to the source of the story, The Sun's reporter who questioned the actor.
The unnamed reporter was the one admitting now that Pattinson did not say he is dating Stewart, confirming Pattinson "didn't say 'we are a couple' " and adding "he wasn't going to spell it out in great detail". Regarding why the reporter quoted him as saying "We are together", he said he was actually questioning "Is this a public appearance together?"
As for how he led to conclusion that Pattinson "admitted" he was Stewart's boyfriend, the reporter said "That's my assumption from what he said."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer