Robert Pattinson Did NOT Admit He Dates Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson did not exactly say he was dating his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart during the BAFTA Awards post-party. Since the news came in shaky and originated from a tabloid, Gossip Cop went investigating for the truth to the source of the story, The Sun's reporter who questioned the actor.
The unnamed reporter was the one admitting now that Pattinson did not say he is dating Stewart, confirming Pattinson "didn't say 'we are a couple' " and adding "he wasn't going to spell it out in great detail". Regarding why the reporter quoted him as saying "We are together", he said he was actually questioning "Is this a public appearance together?"
As for how he led to conclusion that Pattinson "admitted" he was Stewart's boyfriend, the reporter said "That's my assumption from what he said."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character