Robert Pattinson Did NOT Admit He Dates Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson did not exactly say he was dating his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart during the BAFTA Awards post-party. Since the news came in shaky and originated from a tabloid, Gossip Cop went investigating for the truth to the source of the story, The Sun's reporter who questioned the actor.
The unnamed reporter was the one admitting now that Pattinson did not say he is dating Stewart, confirming Pattinson "didn't say 'we are a couple' " and adding "he wasn't going to spell it out in great detail". Regarding why the reporter quoted him as saying "We are together", he said he was actually questioning "Is this a public appearance together?"
As for how he led to conclusion that Pattinson "admitted" he was Stewart's boyfriend, the reporter said "That's my assumption from what he said."
More Robert Pattinson News
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'