Robert Pattinson Did NOT Admit He Dates Kristen Stewart
Robert Pattinson did not exactly say he was dating his "Twilight" co-star Kristen Stewart during the BAFTA Awards post-party. Since the news came in shaky and originated from a tabloid, Gossip Cop went investigating for the truth to the source of the story, The Sun's reporter who questioned the actor.
The unnamed reporter was the one admitting now that Pattinson did not say he is dating Stewart, confirming Pattinson "didn't say 'we are a couple' " and adding "he wasn't going to spell it out in great detail". Regarding why the reporter quoted him as saying "We are together", he said he was actually questioning "Is this a public appearance together?"
As for how he led to conclusion that Pattinson "admitted" he was Stewart's boyfriend, the reporter said "That's my assumption from what he said."
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?