Robert Pattinson on Kristen Stewart: 'We Are Together'
For the first time since his "Twilight" fame, Robert Pattinson admitted that he is dating Kristen Stewart. This revelation came on the heels of their attendance at Sunday, February 21 BAFTA Awards which did not see them arriving together but witnessed them leaving for the post-do dinner in the same car.
"It is extremely difficult but we are together, yes," he said as quoted by The Sun. "We can't arrive at the same time because of the fans. It goes crazy. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple but it's impossible. We are here together and it's a public event but it's not easy. We have to do all this stuff to avoid attention."
Stewart and Pattinson did not sit together during the awards event's ceremony. However, they were reportedly all over each other during the after-party held at the Grosvenor House Hotel. Then around midnight they again hopped on the same car.
Destination after that was unknown, but earlier in the evening, Pattinson said he has to leave for work, shooting "Bel Ami", early in the morning. "A load of us came straight here. It feels like a work night out. The film is going well. I play a French journalist in 19th Century Paris. The problem is I have to leave for work again at 6.30am," he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly Had a Fight at Cannes
- Johnny Depp Looks Dispirited While Leaving His Hotel in Frankfurt
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Tops Memorial Day Box Office, 'Alice Through the Looking Glass' Bombs
- Kristin Cavallari Will Not Watch 'The Hills' Re-Runs Because It's 'Brutal'
- Kirsten Storms Breaks Silence on Her Temporary 'General Hospital' Leave
- Jesse Eisenberg Confirms He Will Return for 'Justice League'
- Sam Mendes Confirms He Won't Direct the Next James Bond Movie
- Keira Knightley's Acting in 'Begin Again' Gets Criticized by Director