Robert Pattinson on Kristen Stewart: 'We Are Together'
For the first time since his "Twilight" fame, Robert Pattinson admitted that he is dating Kristen Stewart. This revelation came on the heels of their attendance at Sunday, February 21 BAFTA Awards which did not see them arriving together but witnessed them leaving for the post-do dinner in the same car.
"It is extremely difficult but we are together, yes," he said as quoted by The Sun. "We can't arrive at the same time because of the fans. It goes crazy. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple but it's impossible. We are here together and it's a public event but it's not easy. We have to do all this stuff to avoid attention."
Stewart and Pattinson did not sit together during the awards event's ceremony. However, they were reportedly all over each other during the after-party held at the Grosvenor House Hotel. Then around midnight they again hopped on the same car.
Destination after that was unknown, but earlier in the evening, Pattinson said he has to leave for work, shooting "Bel Ami", early in the morning. "A load of us came straight here. It feels like a work night out. The film is going well. I play a French journalist in 19th Century Paris. The problem is I have to leave for work again at 6.30am," he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie