Robert Pattinson on Kristen Stewart: 'We Are Together'
For the first time since his "Twilight" fame, Robert Pattinson admitted that he is dating Kristen Stewart. This revelation came on the heels of their attendance at Sunday, February 21 BAFTA Awards which did not see them arriving together but witnessed them leaving for the post-do dinner in the same car.
"It is extremely difficult but we are together, yes," he said as quoted by The Sun. "We can't arrive at the same time because of the fans. It goes crazy. This was supposed to be a public appearance as a couple but it's impossible. We are here together and it's a public event but it's not easy. We have to do all this stuff to avoid attention."
Stewart and Pattinson did not sit together during the awards event's ceremony. However, they were reportedly all over each other during the after-party held at the Grosvenor House Hotel. Then around midnight they again hopped on the same car.
Destination after that was unknown, but earlier in the evening, Pattinson said he has to leave for work, shooting "Bel Ami", early in the morning. "A load of us came straight here. It feels like a work night out. The film is going well. I play a French journalist in 19th Century Paris. The problem is I have to leave for work again at 6.30am," he said.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding