Nicole Scherzinger Back to Lewis Hamilton's Arms
Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton quietly crawl back to each other's arms just weeks after they announced their split. The Sun reported that the former lovers were seen kissing while shopping in Hollywood recently and posted several photo evidences.
Not only do they come back as a couple, Scherzinger and Hamilton reportedly are looking at a future together. They are allegedly planning a wedding which will be held later this year. Asked by a shop assistant during the outing, Scherzinger said through a giggle, "This year - my wedding dress."
Reps for the racing driver and The Pussycat Dolls member have not yet spoken about the report. However, a pal told The Sun, "They took a tough decision and both regretted calling it off almost immediately."
Back in January this year, Nicole Scherzinger and Lewis Hamilton said in a joint statement that they decided to go separate ways because of their careers. "We can confirm we have decided to go our separate ways," they said. "The two of us will focus on our careers at the present time and will remain close friends." Scherzinger at that time was completing her solo album "Her Name Is Nicole" while Lewis was struggling to win back his F1 crown from current world champion Jenson Button.
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle