Snippet of Soulja Boy's '2Milli' Music Video
Soulja Boy's "2Milli" music video has got an official preview. Before the clip begins, he is overheard saying, "I always knew one day I would become the best rapper. I just want to thank all of my fans, I dedicate this to you."
"2Milli" video is scheduled to be premiered on March 2. It was filmed along with the video shoot for Soulja's other track "All Black Everything". Both songs are expected to be listed in Soulja's new album "The DeAndre Way".
"DeAndre Way" is slated to arrive in the U.S. stores on July 28. "My album is complete but I record every day just to do it," he told MTV. "I been had my single, I just leaked a lot of songs that people liked just as much as [a single. This] time, I'm going to do it right so this time when I drop the song, there's going to be a visual and it's going to be money."
Also, he talked about receiving advice from his senior Kanye West. "Kanye's always been supportive of my music and he wanted me to do a remix for 'Robocop' on his '808's & Heartbreak' album," so he stated.
On how the new album differs from his previous releases, he explained, "My lyrics and word play, my punch lines, my metaphors is on another level, my beats, my production skills ... I just like to go to the studio and zone out. I learned how to take constructive criticism a lot better, so I just sit back and watch the game, seeing what everybody's doing, who's hot, who's selling, what's going on. My intentions are good for this third album, just ready to do it."
More Soulja Boy News
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent