Snippet of Soulja Boy's '2Milli' Music Video
Soulja Boy's "2Milli" music video has got an official preview. Before the clip begins, he is overheard saying, "I always knew one day I would become the best rapper. I just want to thank all of my fans, I dedicate this to you."
"2Milli" video is scheduled to be premiered on March 2. It was filmed along with the video shoot for Soulja's other track "All Black Everything". Both songs are expected to be listed in Soulja's new album "The DeAndre Way".
"DeAndre Way" is slated to arrive in the U.S. stores on July 28. "My album is complete but I record every day just to do it," he told MTV. "I been had my single, I just leaked a lot of songs that people liked just as much as [a single. This] time, I'm going to do it right so this time when I drop the song, there's going to be a visual and it's going to be money."
Also, he talked about receiving advice from his senior Kanye West. "Kanye's always been supportive of my music and he wanted me to do a remix for 'Robocop' on his '808's & Heartbreak' album," so he stated.
On how the new album differs from his previous releases, he explained, "My lyrics and word play, my punch lines, my metaphors is on another level, my beats, my production skills ... I just like to go to the studio and zone out. I learned how to take constructive criticism a lot better, so I just sit back and watch the game, seeing what everybody's doing, who's hot, who's selling, what's going on. My intentions are good for this third album, just ready to do it."
More Soulja Boy News
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'
- Chris Hemsworth Shoots Down Split Reports With Cheeky Instagram Post
- Kim Kardashian Said She Could 'Handle' Social Media Days Before She Got Robbed