Travis Barker Explained Real Situation of Paparazzi Scuffle
As soon as the case of him and some paparazzi involved in a scuffle went public, Travis Barker took it to his Twitter to explain the real story. The drummer said the video that got leaked was edited so it pictured him on the wrong side.
"When I'm out at breakfast at 8am in the morning the last thing i appreciate is some photographer threatening me 2 a fight while he's 3 deep," he began the post. "When i defend myself/my kids that don't make me a tough guy. I was outnumbered and threatened so i did what any man would."
He continued, "Paparazzi cried like young girls when it was no longer 3 of them against me and my kids. Didn't they remember threatening me an hr ago?? What happened to the tough guys with the cameras? It was gonna be a fair fight..3 against 3? I mean i weigh a buck 40, your 200lbs and 6'6."
In the media report released on Sunday, February 21, Barker was said spitting at the photographer, hitting the camera and slashing the shutterbugs' car tires before police arrived at the scene. A footage of him shouting at the paparazzi, "Where's your homeboy?" was released. To this Barker said, "And of course all the footage these lames released to the press is one sided cause they edited it."
The drummer of Blink-182 added that photographers should do what they are meant to do. "Bottom line, take photos at red carpets. Take pics of hungry hollywood starlets and douche bags that are out at clubs and bars that like it. Bottom line I don't . I'm not a socialite out begging for that kind of attention. I'm a family man out wit my kids. Don't get the 2 twisted."
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video