Bruce Willis Plans 'Die Hard 5' Shooting in 2011
Bruce Willis seems eager to reprise his "Die Hard" role in another installment of the action film series, planning to start shooting for "Die Hard 5" in 2011. In a recent interview with MTV, the actor stated, "I think we're going to do a 'Die Hard 5' next year."
Willis later revealed that he would hire Len Wiseman, the man behind the fourth "Die Hard" film "Live Free or Die Hard", to direct the upcoming project. Talking further about the film, the depicter of John McClane shared his idea for the possible plotline, saying "It's got to go worldwide."
MTV additionally has got a chance to ask Willis about the plan to make a follow-up to his film "Unbreakable". Affirming that director M. Night Shyamalan still wants to make the sequel, the 54-year-old said, "I talked to [Shyamalan] over the holidays, and he is still thinking about doing the fight movie between me and Sam[uel L. Jackson] that we were going to do." He then added, "As long as Sam can make it, I'm up for it."
"Die Hard 5" will serve as the follow-up to "Live Free or Die Hard" which was released in 2007. The story still centers on protagonist John McClane and takes place twelve years after the third film. The movie received generally positive reviews, earning total international box office gross receipts of $383.5 million.
Meanwhile, "Unbreakable" is a 2000 psychological thriller which tells the story of Bruce Willis' David Dunn, who slowly discovers that he is actually a real life superhero as he never gets injured. In contrary, Samuel L. Jackson's Elijah Price is diagnosed with Type I osteogenesis imperfecta, a rare disease in which bones break easily. The film grossed approximately $250 million in box office totals.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child