Confirmed, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart to Present at Oscars
Though "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" does not score any nomination at the 82nd Annual Academy Awards, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart are going to show up on stage of the event. The Academy has announced on Monday, February 22 that the two "Twilight" stars are set to present kudo for winner at the upcoming show.
Other young actors who are also tapped to be presenters at the 2010 Oscars are Miley Cyrus and Zac Efron. While the job will mark Lautner and Stewart's first appearance on the broadcast, this will be the second time for the "Hannah Montana" cutie and the "High School Musical" hunk attending the prestigious show after their appearance in 2008.
Before the news is made official by the Academy, Stewart has actually spilled her involvement in the annual awards show when telling E! Online, "Yeah, I'm going. Me and Taylor are going to present." Sharing her preparation for the event, the actress said, "I've been looking at shoes. I'm trying to pick shoes that I know I won't fall down in."
The 82nd Annual Academy Awards will be held on March 7 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles and is set to be aired live by ABC Television Network. Alec Baldwin and Steve Martin are tapped to host the show, though it was recently revealed that Sacha Baron Cohen was the first choice for host.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off