Allison Iraheta to Sing on 'American Idol', Joining Kris Allen
Allison Iraheta is confirmed to return to the stage of "American Idol" this coming Thursday, February 25. The red-headed singer is going to perform "Scars", a track released to follow up her debut single "Friday I'll Be Over You".
"Doin Scars on Idol... Thursday ... is this really happenin?" Allison tweeted in response to the recruitment. "Am I goin back?? Should I wear the same dress I wore for 'Dont Speak'?" She will be joined by her Idol pal Kris Allen who said in a press release that he will sing The Beatles' "Let It Be".
Beside marking her return to the Idol stage, Allison's forthcoming performance is also expected to boost the sale of her first studio album "Just Like You" which has pulled in more than 85,000 copies since its release in December last year.
In addition to seeing Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen's stage acts, "American Idol" Thursday show will also share some footage from Kris' recent trip to Haiti. Viewers will be encouraged to donate for the effort to bring relief to the Caribbean country.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia