Allison Iraheta to Sing on 'American Idol', Joining Kris Allen
Allison Iraheta is confirmed to return to the stage of "American Idol" this coming Thursday, February 25. The red-headed singer is going to perform "Scars", a track released to follow up her debut single "Friday I'll Be Over You".
"Doin Scars on Idol... Thursday ... is this really happenin?" Allison tweeted in response to the recruitment. "Am I goin back?? Should I wear the same dress I wore for 'Dont Speak'?" She will be joined by her Idol pal Kris Allen who said in a press release that he will sing The Beatles' "Let It Be".
Beside marking her return to the Idol stage, Allison's forthcoming performance is also expected to boost the sale of her first studio album "Just Like You" which has pulled in more than 85,000 copies since its release in December last year.
In addition to seeing Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen's stage acts, "American Idol" Thursday show will also share some footage from Kris' recent trip to Haiti. Viewers will be encouraged to donate for the effort to bring relief to the Caribbean country.
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly