Allison Iraheta to Sing on 'American Idol', Joining Kris Allen
Allison Iraheta is confirmed to return to the stage of "American Idol" this coming Thursday, February 25. The red-headed singer is going to perform "Scars", a track released to follow up her debut single "Friday I'll Be Over You".
"Doin Scars on Idol... Thursday ... is this really happenin?" Allison tweeted in response to the recruitment. "Am I goin back?? Should I wear the same dress I wore for 'Dont Speak'?" She will be joined by her Idol pal Kris Allen who said in a press release that he will sing The Beatles' "Let It Be".
Beside marking her return to the Idol stage, Allison's forthcoming performance is also expected to boost the sale of her first studio album "Just Like You" which has pulled in more than 85,000 copies since its release in December last year.
In addition to seeing Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen's stage acts, "American Idol" Thursday show will also share some footage from Kris' recent trip to Haiti. Viewers will be encouraged to donate for the effort to bring relief to the Caribbean country.
- 'True Blood' Alum Stephen Moyer Lands Lead Role on FOX's 'X-Men' Series Pilot
- Mariah Carey's Boobs Almost Spill Out of Her Plunging Dress at Vanity Fair's Oscars Party
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Go for a Date Night in Paris as Bella Hadid Parties Just Blocks Away
- Russell Crowe May Portray Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- Lorde Teases Upcoming Music With Mysterious Ad
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle