Allison Iraheta to Sing on 'American Idol', Joining Kris Allen
Allison Iraheta is confirmed to return to the stage of "American Idol" this coming Thursday, February 25. The red-headed singer is going to perform "Scars", a track released to follow up her debut single "Friday I'll Be Over You".
"Doin Scars on Idol... Thursday ... is this really happenin?" Allison tweeted in response to the recruitment. "Am I goin back?? Should I wear the same dress I wore for 'Dont Speak'?" She will be joined by her Idol pal Kris Allen who said in a press release that he will sing The Beatles' "Let It Be".
Beside marking her return to the Idol stage, Allison's forthcoming performance is also expected to boost the sale of her first studio album "Just Like You" which has pulled in more than 85,000 copies since its release in December last year.
In addition to seeing Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen's stage acts, "American Idol" Thursday show will also share some footage from Kris' recent trip to Haiti. Viewers will be encouraged to donate for the effort to bring relief to the Caribbean country.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune