Allison Iraheta to Sing on 'American Idol', Joining Kris Allen
Allison Iraheta is confirmed to return to the stage of "American Idol" this coming Thursday, February 25. The red-headed singer is going to perform "Scars", a track released to follow up her debut single "Friday I'll Be Over You".
"Doin Scars on Idol... Thursday ... is this really happenin?" Allison tweeted in response to the recruitment. "Am I goin back?? Should I wear the same dress I wore for 'Dont Speak'?" She will be joined by her Idol pal Kris Allen who said in a press release that he will sing The Beatles' "Let It Be".
Beside marking her return to the Idol stage, Allison's forthcoming performance is also expected to boost the sale of her first studio album "Just Like You" which has pulled in more than 85,000 copies since its release in December last year.
In addition to seeing Allison Iraheta and Kris Allen's stage acts, "American Idol" Thursday show will also share some footage from Kris' recent trip to Haiti. Viewers will be encouraged to donate for the effort to bring relief to the Caribbean country.
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years
- Ellen DeGeneres Celebrates 20th Anniversary of Coming Out in Special Episode
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle