Fire Caused Lady GaGa to Delay Her Manchester Gig
Lady GaGa has made her fans at the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester wait for almost an hour during the first night of her U.K. tour. On Thursday, February 18, the singer kicked off her show 45-minute late from the original schedule after a fire broke out backstage.
GaGa nearly faced a penalty because of the delay. But her management managed to persuade the arena not to charge them with a fine, claiming the fire was not their fault.
GaGa was asked to drop some songs to make sure that the show was ended on time, but she stayed on the line, insisting that she wanted to give the best show for her "little monsters". The 23-year-old indeed made an extravagant performance, changing her costumes for fifteen times.
She opened the show with "Dance in the Dark" followed by "Just Dance" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich". Some other tracks which were also brought that night included an unreleased single called "Vanity", "The Fame", "Money Honey" and "Telephone".
After the show in Manchester, GaGa visited Dublin, Ireland on February 20 and 21, performing at the O2. She is scheduled to be back to U.K. for gigs in several cities, such as Belfast, Liverpool as well as London. Detailed info about her forthcoming show can be seen on her MySpace.
More Lady GaGa News
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'
- 'Reign' Canceled by The CW After 4 Seasons
- It's Official! Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner Are Dating
- Are Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera Collaborating on New 'Glory' Remix?
- Sia Splits From Husband of Two Years, Erik Anders Lang
- Is Angelina Jolie Giving Brad Pitt a Second Chance?