Fire Caused Lady GaGa to Delay Her Manchester Gig
Lady GaGa has made her fans at the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester wait for almost an hour during the first night of her U.K. tour. On Thursday, February 18, the singer kicked off her show 45-minute late from the original schedule after a fire broke out backstage.
GaGa nearly faced a penalty because of the delay. But her management managed to persuade the arena not to charge them with a fine, claiming the fire was not their fault.
GaGa was asked to drop some songs to make sure that the show was ended on time, but she stayed on the line, insisting that she wanted to give the best show for her "little monsters". The 23-year-old indeed made an extravagant performance, changing her costumes for fifteen times.
She opened the show with "Dance in the Dark" followed by "Just Dance" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich". Some other tracks which were also brought that night included an unreleased single called "Vanity", "The Fame", "Money Honey" and "Telephone".
After the show in Manchester, GaGa visited Dublin, Ireland on February 20 and 21, performing at the O2. She is scheduled to be back to U.K. for gigs in several cities, such as Belfast, Liverpool as well as London. Detailed info about her forthcoming show can be seen on her MySpace.
More Lady GaGa News
- Girls' Generation Graces the Cover of W Korea for Their 10th Anniversary
- Kanye West Gives Paralyzed Fan Custom Yeezy Boots
- Beyonce and Jay-Z Hire 18 New Staff for Twin Kids
- Blac Chyna Is Starring in Nicki Minaj's New Music Video
- Ryan Seacrest Is Officially Returning to 'American Idol'
- Eight Times Chrissy Teigen Makes Us ROTFL
- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle May 'Get Married Somewhere Private and Elope'
- O.J. Simpson Could Be Denied Parole After Caught Masturbating in Cell