Fire Caused Lady GaGa to Delay Her Manchester Gig
Lady GaGa has made her fans at the M.E.N. Arena in Manchester wait for almost an hour during the first night of her U.K. tour. On Thursday, February 18, the singer kicked off her show 45-minute late from the original schedule after a fire broke out backstage.
GaGa nearly faced a penalty because of the delay. But her management managed to persuade the arena not to charge them with a fine, claiming the fire was not their fault.
GaGa was asked to drop some songs to make sure that the show was ended on time, but she stayed on the line, insisting that she wanted to give the best show for her "little monsters". The 23-year-old indeed made an extravagant performance, changing her costumes for fifteen times.
She opened the show with "Dance in the Dark" followed by "Just Dance" and "Beautiful, Dirty, Rich". Some other tracks which were also brought that night included an unreleased single called "Vanity", "The Fame", "Money Honey" and "Telephone".
After the show in Manchester, GaGa visited Dublin, Ireland on February 20 and 21, performing at the O2. She is scheduled to be back to U.K. for gigs in several cities, such as Belfast, Liverpool as well as London. Detailed info about her forthcoming show can be seen on her MySpace.
More Lady GaGa News
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic