'The Last Airbender' Unleashes New TV Spot
Another sneak peek to "The Last Airbender" has been provided by Paramount Pictures, which has released a new TV spot for the film. Aired during 2010 Winter Olympics on Saturday, February 20, the video exposes the visual effects while featuring many action scenes. A glimpse of fresh footage can be seen in the middle of the snippet, during which Noah Ringer's Aang shows off one of his skills.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world.
Joining Noah Ringer in the cast ensemble are Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz who play Sokka and Katara respectively. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. M. Night Shyamalan serves behind the lens and writes the script for this action sci-fi, which will come in U.S. theaters on July 2.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'