'The Last Airbender' Unleashes New TV Spot
Another sneak peek to "The Last Airbender" has been provided by Paramount Pictures, which has released a new TV spot for the film. Aired during 2010 Winter Olympics on Saturday, February 20, the video exposes the visual effects while featuring many action scenes. A glimpse of fresh footage can be seen in the middle of the snippet, during which Noah Ringer's Aang shows off one of his skills.
"The Last Airbender" is a live-action film version of Nickelodeon's animated series of the same name. The film follows Aang and is set in a world where human civilization is divided into four nations: Water, Earth, Air and Fire. Teaming up with Waterbender named Katara and her brother Sokka, Aang proceeds on a perilous journey to restore balance to their war-torn world.
Joining Noah Ringer in the cast ensemble are Jackson Rathbone and Nicola Peltz who play Sokka and Katara respectively. Meanwhile, villainous prince Zuko is portrayed by Dev Patel. M. Night Shyamalan serves behind the lens and writes the script for this action sci-fi, which will come in U.S. theaters on July 2.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board