Inside Dakota Fanning's Low-Key Birthday Celebration
Saturday night, February 20 has become the moment of gathering for Dakota Fanning and those close to her. The actress, who will turn sixteen on February 23, has celebrated her birthday earlier by having a dinner with her parents, family and friends at Beverly Hills hotspot Villa Blanca during the weekend.
Sporting a white one-shoulder blouse matched with a silver mini skirt, Fanning and her party arrived at the restaurant at 7 P.M., a source told E! Online. The source continued informing that the teen star seemed to have fun and "was really cool." She was reportedly talking to her friends and laughing all night.
To complete the celebration, Fanning had a three-layer birthday cake with chocolate mousse. When asked if she is going to get a car for her birthday, the "The Runaways" star replied, "I don't even have permit." She later left the eatery at around 11 P.M, being escorted by a man who looked like a bodyguard.
More Dakota Fanning News
- Prince's Rep Addresses Jay-Z's Rumored $40 Million Offer for His Unreleased Music
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' Showrunner Bryan Fuller Departs the TV Series
- Kevin Hart Eyed to Play Santa Clause in Disney's 'Dashing Through the Snow'
- Kesha Previews 4 New Songs, Hopes to Release New Album 'Early Next Year'
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video