Inside Dakota Fanning's Low-Key Birthday Celebration
Saturday night, February 20 has become the moment of gathering for Dakota Fanning and those close to her. The actress, who will turn sixteen on February 23, has celebrated her birthday earlier by having a dinner with her parents, family and friends at Beverly Hills hotspot Villa Blanca during the weekend.
Sporting a white one-shoulder blouse matched with a silver mini skirt, Fanning and her party arrived at the restaurant at 7 P.M., a source told E! Online. The source continued informing that the teen star seemed to have fun and "was really cool." She was reportedly talking to her friends and laughing all night.
To complete the celebration, Fanning had a three-layer birthday cake with chocolate mousse. When asked if she is going to get a car for her birthday, the "The Runaways" star replied, "I don't even have permit." She later left the eatery at around 11 P.M, being escorted by a man who looked like a bodyguard.
More Dakota Fanning News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off