Inside Dakota Fanning's Low-Key Birthday Celebration
Saturday night, February 20 has become the moment of gathering for Dakota Fanning and those close to her. The actress, who will turn sixteen on February 23, has celebrated her birthday earlier by having a dinner with her parents, family and friends at Beverly Hills hotspot Villa Blanca during the weekend.
Sporting a white one-shoulder blouse matched with a silver mini skirt, Fanning and her party arrived at the restaurant at 7 P.M., a source told E! Online. The source continued informing that the teen star seemed to have fun and "was really cool." She was reportedly talking to her friends and laughing all night.
To complete the celebration, Fanning had a three-layer birthday cake with chocolate mousse. When asked if she is going to get a car for her birthday, the "The Runaways" star replied, "I don't even have permit." She later left the eatery at around 11 P.M, being escorted by a man who looked like a bodyguard.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered