Inside Dakota Fanning's Low-Key Birthday Celebration
Saturday night, February 20 has become the moment of gathering for Dakota Fanning and those close to her. The actress, who will turn sixteen on February 23, has celebrated her birthday earlier by having a dinner with her parents, family and friends at Beverly Hills hotspot Villa Blanca during the weekend.
Sporting a white one-shoulder blouse matched with a silver mini skirt, Fanning and her party arrived at the restaurant at 7 P.M., a source told E! Online. The source continued informing that the teen star seemed to have fun and "was really cool." She was reportedly talking to her friends and laughing all night.
To complete the celebration, Fanning had a three-layer birthday cake with chocolate mousse. When asked if she is going to get a car for her birthday, the "The Runaways" star replied, "I don't even have permit." She later left the eatery at around 11 P.M, being escorted by a man who looked like a bodyguard.
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala
- Your Favorite 'Game of Thrones' Stars Will Get More Screen Time in Season 7
- Kylie Jenner Reportedly Pregnant With Travis Scott's Baby
- Leonardo DiCaprio Mingles With Bella Hadid in Cannes, Sparks Romance Rumors
- See Ben Affleck Hilariously Imitating Christian Bale's Batman for Red Nose Day
- Zayn Malik Regrets His 'Fifty Shades' Duet With Taylor Swift