Ryan Phillippe Splits From Abbie Cornish
Ryan Phillippe once again ends up single. The father of two who split from wife Reese Witherspoon in 2007 has ended his romance with Australian actress Abbie Cornish whom he met in 2006 during the filming of "Stop-Loss".
"Abbie ended the relationship with Ryan and she moved out of their home," Abbie's rep confirmed to People. Asked whether Ryan had cheated on her like many tabloids reported when he was spotted with different women in nightclubs, the rep responded shortly, "No comment".
The split apparently is still fresh for People reported that Abbie was seen removing her belongings from the house she shared with Ryan on Sunday, February 21. At the same time, Ryan was running errands and went toy shopping with his children Ava and Deacon.
Back in 2008 when he was fresh from going public with Abbie, Ryan said he would not rule out second marriage. "I can see doing it again, yeah," so he said. "And I can certainly see possibly having children again. I'm pretty young, and there are many beautiful things about that idea of marriage and family. It just doesn't always work out perfect for everybody. But I've done all I'm going to do in terms of talking about that part. It's fair to her and fair to myself to move on."
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes
- 'The Bachelor' Season 21 Cast Photos: Meet 30 Girls Vying for Nick Viall's Heart