Ryan Phillippe Splits From Abbie Cornish
Ryan Phillippe once again ends up single. The father of two who split from wife Reese Witherspoon in 2007 has ended his romance with Australian actress Abbie Cornish whom he met in 2006 during the filming of "Stop-Loss".
"Abbie ended the relationship with Ryan and she moved out of their home," Abbie's rep confirmed to People. Asked whether Ryan had cheated on her like many tabloids reported when he was spotted with different women in nightclubs, the rep responded shortly, "No comment".
The split apparently is still fresh for People reported that Abbie was seen removing her belongings from the house she shared with Ryan on Sunday, February 21. At the same time, Ryan was running errands and went toy shopping with his children Ava and Deacon.
Back in 2008 when he was fresh from going public with Abbie, Ryan said he would not rule out second marriage. "I can see doing it again, yeah," so he said. "And I can certainly see possibly having children again. I'm pretty young, and there are many beautiful things about that idea of marriage and family. It just doesn't always work out perfect for everybody. But I've done all I'm going to do in terms of talking about that part. It's fair to her and fair to myself to move on."
More Ryan Phillippe News
- Road to Reconciliation? Kris and Caitlyn Jenner Are Reportedly in Joint Therapy
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Ellen DeGeneres Breaks Record With 20th Win
- Fergie and Josh Duhamel Are Trying for Baby No. 2
- Khloe Kardashian Is 'Thrilled' She's Expecting First Child With Tristan Thompson
- Sony's Animated 'Spider-Man' Movie Will Feature Miles Morales as the Lead
- People's Choice Awards 2017: J.Lo, Blake Lively, Kristen Bell Stun on Red Carpet
- Grammy Awards 2017: John Legend, Metallica Among First Performers Announced
- Is Charlize Theron's Adopted Son Becoming a Girl? He Wears Box Braids and Pink Outfit