'Desperate Housewives' 6.16 Preview: Katherine Becomes Lesbian
On February 28 episode, "Desperate Housewives" will explore Katherine's other side which was triggered with the arrival of Julie Benz's Robin Gallagher into the neighborhood via Susan. Now that they are house mates, Katherine makes a surprising discovery about herself.
In an interview with Advocate, Dana Delany who plays Katherine thought that it was a good idea that the writers explored her character's story this way. "Oh, I loved it," she gushed. "I thought it was a great idea. A lot of the ladies on the set have said, 'Why has this not happened before?' I think everybody wanted to be the one who got to do it."
Speaking of what is coming ahead the new couple, Delany said, "Yeah, Julie moves in with me. She is totally an openly, out lesbian, and she's very up-front about that. She moves in with me because she needs a place to stay. And then I think it makes Katherine question things about herself."
Also in the upcoming episode called "The Chase", when Celia comes down with the chicken pox, Gaby must keep her distance. Having never had the chicken pox herself, Gaby stays with Tuc and Bob and is reminded of what it's like to be single again. Lynette and Tom forget Penny's birthday while Bree hires a promising new employee. Susan cheats on Mrs. McKluskey and Angie grows concerned over Danny's disappearance.
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake
- Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic: Here's First Look at Nathan Keyes as Justin Timberlake
- Johnny Depp and Michelle Pfeiffer Eyed to Join 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape