2010 BAFTAs Red Carpet: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and More
On-screen lovers Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attended 2010 BAFTA Awards in London, England separately. He wore a standard tuxedo combined with slim tie while she arrived against the British weather in a white strapless mini dress with beads details. Unlike some men at the event, Pattinson's hair was unkempt and unlike some women at the same event, Stewart did not wear any jewelry.
Those who dressed to impress were the young actresses, Carey Mulligan and Anna Kendrick. The former with her super short hair, boasted her shoulder with a floral-print dress by Vionnet. "I have just tried to twirl but I ended up wrapping myself up," she said as quoted by The Sun. The latter stood out among the crowd with her bright yellow ruffled dress by Pucci.
Meanwhile, Bonnie Wright who was recognized as the child actress in "Harry Potter" series, stunned the onlookers with her plunging neckline. Gabourey Sidibe shone in a peach sleeveless gown which made her shiver. "It's colder than the Golden Globes! They happen in Los Angeles, and the BAFTAs happen in London in winter," she said.
In the guys side, there was not much of a variation for many of them like James Cameron, Christoph Waltz, Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci opted bow tie with suits.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family