2010 BAFTAs Red Carpet: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and More
On-screen lovers Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attended 2010 BAFTA Awards in London, England separately. He wore a standard tuxedo combined with slim tie while she arrived against the British weather in a white strapless mini dress with beads details. Unlike some men at the event, Pattinson's hair was unkempt and unlike some women at the same event, Stewart did not wear any jewelry.
Those who dressed to impress were the young actresses, Carey Mulligan and Anna Kendrick. The former with her super short hair, boasted her shoulder with a floral-print dress by Vionnet. "I have just tried to twirl but I ended up wrapping myself up," she said as quoted by The Sun. The latter stood out among the crowd with her bright yellow ruffled dress by Pucci.
Meanwhile, Bonnie Wright who was recognized as the child actress in "Harry Potter" series, stunned the onlookers with her plunging neckline. Gabourey Sidibe shone in a peach sleeveless gown which made her shiver. "It's colder than the Golden Globes! They happen in Los Angeles, and the BAFTAs happen in London in winter," she said.
In the guys side, there was not much of a variation for many of them like James Cameron, Christoph Waltz, Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci opted bow tie with suits.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences