2010 BAFTAs Red Carpet: Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart and More
On-screen lovers Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart attended 2010 BAFTA Awards in London, England separately. He wore a standard tuxedo combined with slim tie while she arrived against the British weather in a white strapless mini dress with beads details. Unlike some men at the event, Pattinson's hair was unkempt and unlike some women at the same event, Stewart did not wear any jewelry.
Those who dressed to impress were the young actresses, Carey Mulligan and Anna Kendrick. The former with her super short hair, boasted her shoulder with a floral-print dress by Vionnet. "I have just tried to twirl but I ended up wrapping myself up," she said as quoted by The Sun. The latter stood out among the crowd with her bright yellow ruffled dress by Pucci.
Meanwhile, Bonnie Wright who was recognized as the child actress in "Harry Potter" series, stunned the onlookers with her plunging neckline. Gabourey Sidibe shone in a peach sleeveless gown which made her shiver. "It's colder than the Golden Globes! They happen in Los Angeles, and the BAFTAs happen in London in winter," she said.
In the guys side, there was not much of a variation for many of them like James Cameron, Christoph Waltz, Colin Firth and Stanley Tucci opted bow tie with suits.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'