Crimson Twins May Appear in 'G.I. Joe' Sequel
Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who have been hired to write the script for "G.I. Joe 2", recently shared their idea to use more characters from the toy line in the upcoming movie. MTV later tried to get more information about who will be brought into the sequel, asking the two whether the new characters will include Tomax and Xamot who are also known as Crimson Twins.
Refusing to confirm or rule out the possibility, Reese answered, "Oh yeah, well--," before adding with a laugh "... okay, maybe." He further told MTV, "I can't say. You may have just read it off my face but I can't say. Can't say."
Crimson Twins or Crimson Guard Commanders, consisting of Tomax and Xamot, are the code names of identical mirror twin brothers in the "G.I. Joe" universe. Together they are the co-leaders of Cobra's elite troops, the Crimson Guard.
As for "G.I. Joe 2", Stephen Sommers who directed "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" is slated to return to the same position. Meanwhile, the original cast members, such as Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, are expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel, which has yet to set any release date.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?