Crimson Twins May Appear in 'G.I. Joe' Sequel
Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who have been hired to write the script for "G.I. Joe 2", recently shared their idea to use more characters from the toy line in the upcoming movie. MTV later tried to get more information about who will be brought into the sequel, asking the two whether the new characters will include Tomax and Xamot who are also known as Crimson Twins.
Refusing to confirm or rule out the possibility, Reese answered, "Oh yeah, well--," before adding with a laugh "... okay, maybe." He further told MTV, "I can't say. You may have just read it off my face but I can't say. Can't say."
Crimson Twins or Crimson Guard Commanders, consisting of Tomax and Xamot, are the code names of identical mirror twin brothers in the "G.I. Joe" universe. Together they are the co-leaders of Cobra's elite troops, the Crimson Guard.
As for "G.I. Joe 2", Stephen Sommers who directed "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" is slated to return to the same position. Meanwhile, the original cast members, such as Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, are expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel, which has yet to set any release date.
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7
- 'Teen Wolf' Unveils Stiles' Unexpected Real Name
- Nelly vs. Drake: Twitter Debates Who's the Biggest Rapper
- Are Ryan Reynolds and Hugh Jackman Hinting Pierce Brosnan Will Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'?