Crimson Twins May Appear in 'G.I. Joe' Sequel
Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who have been hired to write the script for "G.I. Joe 2", recently shared their idea to use more characters from the toy line in the upcoming movie. MTV later tried to get more information about who will be brought into the sequel, asking the two whether the new characters will include Tomax and Xamot who are also known as Crimson Twins.
Refusing to confirm or rule out the possibility, Reese answered, "Oh yeah, well--," before adding with a laugh "... okay, maybe." He further told MTV, "I can't say. You may have just read it off my face but I can't say. Can't say."
Crimson Twins or Crimson Guard Commanders, consisting of Tomax and Xamot, are the code names of identical mirror twin brothers in the "G.I. Joe" universe. Together they are the co-leaders of Cobra's elite troops, the Crimson Guard.
As for "G.I. Joe 2", Stephen Sommers who directed "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" is slated to return to the same position. Meanwhile, the original cast members, such as Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, are expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel, which has yet to set any release date.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns