Crimson Twins May Appear in 'G.I. Joe' Sequel
Rhett Reese and Paul Wernick, who have been hired to write the script for "G.I. Joe 2", recently shared their idea to use more characters from the toy line in the upcoming movie. MTV later tried to get more information about who will be brought into the sequel, asking the two whether the new characters will include Tomax and Xamot who are also known as Crimson Twins.
Refusing to confirm or rule out the possibility, Reese answered, "Oh yeah, well--," before adding with a laugh "... okay, maybe." He further told MTV, "I can't say. You may have just read it off my face but I can't say. Can't say."
Crimson Twins or Crimson Guard Commanders, consisting of Tomax and Xamot, are the code names of identical mirror twin brothers in the "G.I. Joe" universe. Together they are the co-leaders of Cobra's elite troops, the Crimson Guard.
As for "G.I. Joe 2", Stephen Sommers who directed "G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra" is slated to return to the same position. Meanwhile, the original cast members, such as Channing Tatum and Sienna Miller, are expected to reprise their roles as they reportedly have signed on for the sequel, which has yet to set any release date.
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'