Drake Involved in the Making of Kanye West's New Album
Drake has helped working on Kanye West's forthcoming studio album. In a recent interview with GQ Magazine, the MC revealed that he has flown to Hawaii with the rap mogul to lay some new tracks.
In addition to finishing Kanye's next installment, Drake also teamed up with his senior for his own record. "More like we work on his album until he gets tired," the Canadian rapper joked on how they managed their time between the two studio sessions.
Kanye West's new album is called "Good Ass Job", according to one of his proteges Big Sean who was recently signed to G.O.O.D Music/Def Jam imprint. While the working title is yet to be confirmed by Kanye's camp, Drake is confident that the effort will be "one of the best Hip-Hop albums in the last 10 years."
Though he is preparing another album, Kanye West isn't done promoting his 2008 record "808's & Heartbreak". The rapper has filmed a music video for single "Coldest Winter" with Nabil Elderkin on the directing seat. It is set to premiere next week on February 24.
As for Drake, he is working hard in completing his debut album "Thank Me Later" which is yet to have any release date. So far, Jay-Z and The-Dream have been reported lending their vocal to the project which will be led by a single called "Over".
More Drake News
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune