Chris Brown Allowed by Judge to Travel Overseas for 2010 Tour
In addition to praising Chris Brown over his community work, Superior Court Judge Patricia Schnegg also gave the R&B singer green light to travel across the pond for a series of concerts. He is allowed to travel outside the United States between May 18 and June 27.
"It looks like you're doing really, really well. I think you've made a lot of progress in the last month," the Judge shared her insight over his progress on February 18 hearing in a Los Angeles courtroom. "That's always good to see. -- You haven't missed one. You are participating and doing a very good job." In response, Chris alongside his lawyer Marc Geragos delivered a thank-you.
The forthcoming tour will follow up his Fan Appreciation traveling show in 2009. At that time, he kicked off the gig on November 14 and finished it off on December 15 with a portion of the proceeds donated to several NGOs, including domestic-violence intervention organization The Jenesse Centera.
Chris Brown was ordered to serve an 80-hour of community service following his attack to his ex-girlfriend Rihanna back in February last year. Additionally, the "With You" singer was also sentenced to five years probation and must attend a 12-month domestic violence counseling program. So far, he has completed 32 days of his community work and attended 17 out of 52 domestic violence classes.
More Chris Brown News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri