Ludacris and Nicki Minaj in 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
"My Chick Bad" music video has been premiered on BET, kicking off with scenes where Ludacris is sitting on the directing seat, rapping to the camera and constantly directing the crew behind him about what to do. Halfway through, his collaborator Nicki Minaj appears with metal claws in her hands.
"My Chick Bad" is listed in Ludacris' upcoming album "Battle of the Sexes" which is due for March 9 U.S. release. The accompanying video is directed by Taj and was filmed back to back with a music video for its official remix which has additional verses from Trina, Eve and Diamond.
Other featured guests in Ludacris' forthcoming release include such rappers and R&B singers as Lil Scrappy, Trey Songz, Flo Rida, Gucci Mane, Monica and Lil' Kim.
- Here's What Blac Chyna Thinks of Kylie Jenner Playing Step Mom to King Cairo
- 'Mr. Robot' 2.09 Preview: It's Time to Go Home
- Lady GaGa's New Song 'Perfect Illusion' Reportedly due Out Next Week
- Three Potential Directors Lined Up to Helm 'Captain Marvel'
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Will Return, Ryan Lochte Is in Talks for Season 23
- Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie for Her Birthday After Partying With Bronte Blampied
- Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj to Perform 'Side to Side' at 2016 MTV VMAs
- Inside Katy Perry and Orlando Bloom's Proposal Plans