Ludacris and Nicki Minaj in 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
"My Chick Bad" music video has been premiered on BET, kicking off with scenes where Ludacris is sitting on the directing seat, rapping to the camera and constantly directing the crew behind him about what to do. Halfway through, his collaborator Nicki Minaj appears with metal claws in her hands.
"My Chick Bad" is listed in Ludacris' upcoming album "Battle of the Sexes" which is due for March 9 U.S. release. The accompanying video is directed by Taj and was filmed back to back with a music video for its official remix which has additional verses from Trina, Eve and Diamond.
Other featured guests in Ludacris' forthcoming release include such rappers and R&B singers as Lil Scrappy, Trey Songz, Flo Rida, Gucci Mane, Monica and Lil' Kim.
- Comic-Con: 'Sherlock' Season 4 Trailer Teases the Demons Within, Star Says It's the Darkest Season
- Moving on? Iggy Azalea Spotted Cozying Up to French Montana at Las Vegas Club
- Lil Wayne Abruptly Walks Off Stage at Marijuana Festival After Just 10 Minutes
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video