Ludacris and Nicki Minaj in 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
"My Chick Bad" music video has been premiered on BET, kicking off with scenes where Ludacris is sitting on the directing seat, rapping to the camera and constantly directing the crew behind him about what to do. Halfway through, his collaborator Nicki Minaj appears with metal claws in her hands.
"My Chick Bad" is listed in Ludacris' upcoming album "Battle of the Sexes" which is due for March 9 U.S. release. The accompanying video is directed by Taj and was filmed back to back with a music video for its official remix which has additional verses from Trina, Eve and Diamond.
Other featured guests in Ludacris' forthcoming release include such rappers and R&B singers as Lil Scrappy, Trey Songz, Flo Rida, Gucci Mane, Monica and Lil' Kim.
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show