Ludacris and Nicki Minaj in 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
"My Chick Bad" music video has been premiered on BET, kicking off with scenes where Ludacris is sitting on the directing seat, rapping to the camera and constantly directing the crew behind him about what to do. Halfway through, his collaborator Nicki Minaj appears with metal claws in her hands.
"My Chick Bad" is listed in Ludacris' upcoming album "Battle of the Sexes" which is due for March 9 U.S. release. The accompanying video is directed by Taj and was filmed back to back with a music video for its official remix which has additional verses from Trina, Eve and Diamond.
Other featured guests in Ludacris' forthcoming release include such rappers and R&B singers as Lil Scrappy, Trey Songz, Flo Rida, Gucci Mane, Monica and Lil' Kim.
More Ludacris News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked