Ludacris and Nicki Minaj in 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
"My Chick Bad" music video has been premiered on BET, kicking off with scenes where Ludacris is sitting on the directing seat, rapping to the camera and constantly directing the crew behind him about what to do. Halfway through, his collaborator Nicki Minaj appears with metal claws in her hands.
"My Chick Bad" is listed in Ludacris' upcoming album "Battle of the Sexes" which is due for March 9 U.S. release. The accompanying video is directed by Taj and was filmed back to back with a music video for its official remix which has additional verses from Trina, Eve and Diamond.
Other featured guests in Ludacris' forthcoming release include such rappers and R&B singers as Lil Scrappy, Trey Songz, Flo Rida, Gucci Mane, Monica and Lil' Kim.
Ludacris' "My Chick Bad" music video
- Six Shortest Celebrity Marriages
- Dating for Nine Months, Drew Barrymore Is Set to Wed for the Fourth Time
- So Cool! Watch Lee Joon Gi Do His Own Dangerous Stunt for 'Criminal Minds'
- Goo Hara Is Accused of Smoking Marijuana After Posting a Photo of Hand-Rolled Cigarette
- Chrissy Teigen Is Blocked by Donald Trump After Posting This on Twitter
- Rick Ross Won't Sign Female Rapper to His Label as He Will 'End Up F**king' Her
- Amber Rose Reveals Kanye West Almost Caused Her to Commit Suicide After Their Breakup
- Full-Length Trailer for 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind' Re-Release Unleashed