Sneak Peeks of 'The Bachelor: Women Tell All'
On Monday, February 22, ABC will air a special episode of "The Bachelor" where the women whom Jake Pavelka did not pick come back to tell their side of story. Two sneak peeks have been released via Zap2It and E! Online, both discussing about Rozlyn Papa's scandal that involved the show's producer.
Ashleigh opened the discussion saying, "Several of us witnessed so many things around the house that are just inappropriate in our face. The cuddling and the kissing on the forehead. They weren't hiding anything." Jessie then chimed in, saying she saw the producer leaning on the stairs with Rozlyn on top of him and they were making out.
Rozlyn was also invited to the "Bachelor" special where she gets to defend the situation. The mother of one had argued in the past that there was nothing sexual about her relationship with the producer. Her roommate Valishia however said she could not find Rozlyn anywhere in the mansion in the middle of the nights. Valishia told Rozlyn, "I want to think the best, but I don't think I believe you anymore."
Beside revolving around Rozlyn, the one-hour special will also include Jake on the hot seat, recent eliminated women Ali and Gia speaking about their feeling and Michelle defending her behavior of threatening to leave the show several times.
More The Bachelor News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri