Kristen Stewart Wants Two 'Breaking Dawn' Films, But Not in 3-D
Despite plan to start shooting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" in fall this year, there has been no decision whether the film will be made into two parts or not. In an interview with MTV, "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart has shared her opinion about the split issue and said that she is up for two "Breaking Dawn" movies.
"I am down. I wanna do it. I understand why they'd wanna do it. The story absolutely warrants two films," she stated, before explaining "It would be much more satisfying to do [two films], because we wouldn't have to drop so much of the story; it wouldn't be like, 'Well, we didn't get to do this scene, this scene or this scene.' You'd get less of that - which would be good."
Although she supports the idea of two "Breaking Dawn" movies, Stewart did not rule out the possibility of making it into one film, saying "But I think you could do it with one. It just depends." However, if the filmmakers are adamant to split the film, the 19-year-old beauty believes the shooting will be six months instead of three.
Later, she also revealed that she opposes the idea about shooting the latest installment of the vampire drama film series entirely in 3-D. "I think 'Breaking Dawn' should just be a normal movie. But who knows?" she shared.
As of late, it was reported the production for "Breaking Dawn" will be kicked in mid-October and take place in Vancouver while Kristen Stewart believed it will be started in November. A representative for Summit Entertainment has affirmed the studio has not decided about splitting it into two parts, but a source insisted that dividing "Breaking Dawn" into two movies "is the direction that it's going in." It is also likely that the latest installment of "Twilight" film franchise will be shot back-to-back.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will continue the love story between mortal beauty Bella Swan and hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen after she made a decision between her intense passion for Edward and her profound connection to Jacob Black. Melissa Rosenberg is writing the script but no director has been attached to the project.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic