Kristen Stewart Wants Two 'Breaking Dawn' Films, But Not in 3-D
Despite plan to start shooting "The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" in fall this year, there has been no decision whether the film will be made into two parts or not. In an interview with MTV, "Twilight" actress Kristen Stewart has shared her opinion about the split issue and said that she is up for two "Breaking Dawn" movies.
"I am down. I wanna do it. I understand why they'd wanna do it. The story absolutely warrants two films," she stated, before explaining "It would be much more satisfying to do [two films], because we wouldn't have to drop so much of the story; it wouldn't be like, 'Well, we didn't get to do this scene, this scene or this scene.' You'd get less of that - which would be good."
Although she supports the idea of two "Breaking Dawn" movies, Stewart did not rule out the possibility of making it into one film, saying "But I think you could do it with one. It just depends." However, if the filmmakers are adamant to split the film, the 19-year-old beauty believes the shooting will be six months instead of three.
Later, she also revealed that she opposes the idea about shooting the latest installment of the vampire drama film series entirely in 3-D. "I think 'Breaking Dawn' should just be a normal movie. But who knows?" she shared.
As of late, it was reported the production for "Breaking Dawn" will be kicked in mid-October and take place in Vancouver while Kristen Stewart believed it will be started in November. A representative for Summit Entertainment has affirmed the studio has not decided about splitting it into two parts, but a source insisted that dividing "Breaking Dawn" into two movies "is the direction that it's going in." It is also likely that the latest installment of "Twilight" film franchise will be shot back-to-back.
"The Twilight Saga's Breaking Dawn" will continue the love story between mortal beauty Bella Swan and hundred-year-old vampire Edward Cullen after she made a decision between her intense passion for Edward and her profound connection to Jacob Black. Melissa Rosenberg is writing the script but no director has been attached to the project.
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'