Video Premiere: Timbaland's 'Carry Out' Feat. Justin Timberlake
"Carry Out" music video has come out. Timbaland and Justin Timberlake are seen making a stop in front of a drive-in outlet which is run by a number of sexy women. They tease and shake their bodies before asking the ladies, "What's your name? Girl, what's your number? I'm glad I came, can you take my order?"
"Carry Out" is one of the singles appearing in Timbaland's "Shock Value 2". Its newly-premiered music video is directed by Bryan Barber and was originally scheduled to be premiered in January before getting pushed back to the next month.
While Timbaland has rolled another album after chart-busting "Shock Value 1", Justin Timberlake hasn't recorded any new music for his own effort to follow up his No. 1 album "FutureSex/LoveSounds". But, Justin assured another record will be made when the right time comes.
In the meantime, he puts his focus in launching his fashion line and working as producer as well as collaborator for other artists. "Right now I'm enjoying working with new artists, working with some of the acts that I have signed to my little label, which I just started," he explained.
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'