Video Premiere: Timbaland's 'Carry Out' Feat. Justin Timberlake
"Carry Out" music video has come out. Timbaland and Justin Timberlake are seen making a stop in front of a drive-in outlet which is run by a number of sexy women. They tease and shake their bodies before asking the ladies, "What's your name? Girl, what's your number? I'm glad I came, can you take my order?"
"Carry Out" is one of the singles appearing in Timbaland's "Shock Value 2". Its newly-premiered music video is directed by Bryan Barber and was originally scheduled to be premiered in January before getting pushed back to the next month.
While Timbaland has rolled another album after chart-busting "Shock Value 1", Justin Timberlake hasn't recorded any new music for his own effort to follow up his No. 1 album "FutureSex/LoveSounds". But, Justin assured another record will be made when the right time comes.
In the meantime, he puts his focus in launching his fashion line and working as producer as well as collaborator for other artists. "Right now I'm enjoying working with new artists, working with some of the acts that I have signed to my little label, which I just started," he explained.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked