Video Premiere: Timbaland's 'Carry Out' Feat. Justin Timberlake
"Carry Out" music video has come out. Timbaland and Justin Timberlake are seen making a stop in front of a drive-in outlet which is run by a number of sexy women. They tease and shake their bodies before asking the ladies, "What's your name? Girl, what's your number? I'm glad I came, can you take my order?"
"Carry Out" is one of the singles appearing in Timbaland's "Shock Value 2". Its newly-premiered music video is directed by Bryan Barber and was originally scheduled to be premiered in January before getting pushed back to the next month.
While Timbaland has rolled another album after chart-busting "Shock Value 1", Justin Timberlake hasn't recorded any new music for his own effort to follow up his No. 1 album "FutureSex/LoveSounds". But, Justin assured another record will be made when the right time comes.
In the meantime, he puts his focus in launching his fashion line and working as producer as well as collaborator for other artists. "Right now I'm enjoying working with new artists, working with some of the acts that I have signed to my little label, which I just started," he explained.
Timbaland" Carry Out" music video
More Timbaland News
- Watch Charlie Puth's Sexy Music Video for 'Attention'
- Real-Life Vigilante! Tom Hardy Goes Into 'Superhero Mode' to Take Down a Thief
- Watch First Footage of ABC's 'Dirty Dancing' Remake
- Rihanna on Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott's Romance: She Thinks It's 'Tasteless'
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience