Video Premiere: Timbaland's 'Carry Out' Feat. Justin Timberlake
"Carry Out" music video has come out. Timbaland and Justin Timberlake are seen making a stop in front of a drive-in outlet which is run by a number of sexy women. They tease and shake their bodies before asking the ladies, "What's your name? Girl, what's your number? I'm glad I came, can you take my order?"
"Carry Out" is one of the singles appearing in Timbaland's "Shock Value 2". Its newly-premiered music video is directed by Bryan Barber and was originally scheduled to be premiered in January before getting pushed back to the next month.
While Timbaland has rolled another album after chart-busting "Shock Value 1", Justin Timberlake hasn't recorded any new music for his own effort to follow up his No. 1 album "FutureSex/LoveSounds". But, Justin assured another record will be made when the right time comes.
In the meantime, he puts his focus in launching his fashion line and working as producer as well as collaborator for other artists. "Right now I'm enjoying working with new artists, working with some of the acts that I have signed to my little label, which I just started," he explained.
Timbaland" Carry Out" music video
More Timbaland News
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns