Video Premiere: Timbaland's 'Carry Out' Feat. Justin Timberlake
"Carry Out" music video has come out. Timbaland and Justin Timberlake are seen making a stop in front of a drive-in outlet which is run by a number of sexy women. They tease and shake their bodies before asking the ladies, "What's your name? Girl, what's your number? I'm glad I came, can you take my order?"
"Carry Out" is one of the singles appearing in Timbaland's "Shock Value 2". Its newly-premiered music video is directed by Bryan Barber and was originally scheduled to be premiered in January before getting pushed back to the next month.
While Timbaland has rolled another album after chart-busting "Shock Value 1", Justin Timberlake hasn't recorded any new music for his own effort to follow up his No. 1 album "FutureSex/LoveSounds". But, Justin assured another record will be made when the right time comes.
In the meantime, he puts his focus in launching his fashion line and working as producer as well as collaborator for other artists. "Right now I'm enjoying working with new artists, working with some of the acts that I have signed to my little label, which I just started," he explained.
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur