'Greek' Gets Fourth Season on ABC Family
"Greek" fans can have a celebration since ABC Family has decided to renew the drama comedy series for another season. The network has put down a 10-episode season order which will begin with originals later this year.
With the fourth season on the line, "Greek" becomes ABC Family's longest-running original series on the air so far. The network recently did not renew "Lincoln Heights" for a fifth season and instead picked up three new series "Pretty Little Liars", "Huge" and "Melissa & Joey" which may be debuted this Fall.
"Greek", an original series by creator Patrick Sean Smith, is a dramedy set at fictitious Cyprus-Rhodes University, which focuses on the social minefield that is the Greek system. Viewers will see this unique cast of characters navigate their way through this treacherous terrain as they try to find their place at Cyprus-Rhodes University.
The cast ensemble includes Jacob Zachar, Spencer Grammer, Scott Michael Foster, and Jake McDorman.
- Kylie Jenner Calls Tyga Her 'Husband' on Snapchat
- Lindsay Lohan Writing Tell-All Book About Her Life
- 'Wreck-It Ralph 2' Gets 2018 Release Date, Hints at Internet Setting
- Rihanna Is Queen of the Universe in 'Sledgehammer' Music Video
- Lady GaGa Responds to Dalai Lama Controversy
- Idris Elba, Michael B. Jordan, John Boyega Join Academy After OscarsSoWhite Backlash
- Louis Tomlinson Files for Joint Custody of His Son With Briana Jungwirth
- Iggy Azalea Addresses Nick Young Baby Rumor, Reveals She Caught Him Cheating on Camera