'Greek' Gets Fourth Season on ABC Family
"Greek" fans can have a celebration since ABC Family has decided to renew the drama comedy series for another season. The network has put down a 10-episode season order which will begin with originals later this year.
With the fourth season on the line, "Greek" becomes ABC Family's longest-running original series on the air so far. The network recently did not renew "Lincoln Heights" for a fifth season and instead picked up three new series "Pretty Little Liars", "Huge" and "Melissa & Joey" which may be debuted this Fall.
"Greek", an original series by creator Patrick Sean Smith, is a dramedy set at fictitious Cyprus-Rhodes University, which focuses on the social minefield that is the Greek system. Viewers will see this unique cast of characters navigate their way through this treacherous terrain as they try to find their place at Cyprus-Rhodes University.
The cast ensemble includes Jacob Zachar, Spencer Grammer, Scott Michael Foster, and Jake McDorman.
- So Cute! Liam Payne Shares Rare Photo of Him and Son Bear in Matching Yeezy Trainers
- Donald Trump Stops a Call With the Irish PM to Compliment Female Reporter's 'Nice Smile'
- Kristen Wiig Joins Jimmy Fallon in Funny Doctor Skit of New Mad Lib Theater
- Queen Biopic 'Bohemian Rhapsody' Finds Its Drummer in 'X-Men' Actor Ben Hardy
- Kris Jenner and David Foster Reportedly Have a Dinner Date
- Chrissy Teigen Accidentally Flashes Bare Boob When Dancing With John Legend During His Concert
- Watch Spider-Man Make Quite an Entrance at 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Premiere
- Swimsuit-Clad Lea Michele Flashes Her Derriere During Hawaiian Getaway