'Greek' Gets Fourth Season on ABC Family
"Greek" fans can have a celebration since ABC Family has decided to renew the drama comedy series for another season. The network has put down a 10-episode season order which will begin with originals later this year.
With the fourth season on the line, "Greek" becomes ABC Family's longest-running original series on the air so far. The network recently did not renew "Lincoln Heights" for a fifth season and instead picked up three new series "Pretty Little Liars", "Huge" and "Melissa & Joey" which may be debuted this Fall.
"Greek", an original series by creator Patrick Sean Smith, is a dramedy set at fictitious Cyprus-Rhodes University, which focuses on the social minefield that is the Greek system. Viewers will see this unique cast of characters navigate their way through this treacherous terrain as they try to find their place at Cyprus-Rhodes University.
The cast ensemble includes Jacob Zachar, Spencer Grammer, Scott Michael Foster, and Jake McDorman.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences