'Greek' Gets Fourth Season on ABC Family
"Greek" fans can have a celebration since ABC Family has decided to renew the drama comedy series for another season. The network has put down a 10-episode season order which will begin with originals later this year.
With the fourth season on the line, "Greek" becomes ABC Family's longest-running original series on the air so far. The network recently did not renew "Lincoln Heights" for a fifth season and instead picked up three new series "Pretty Little Liars", "Huge" and "Melissa & Joey" which may be debuted this Fall.
"Greek", an original series by creator Patrick Sean Smith, is a dramedy set at fictitious Cyprus-Rhodes University, which focuses on the social minefield that is the Greek system. Viewers will see this unique cast of characters navigate their way through this treacherous terrain as they try to find their place at Cyprus-Rhodes University.
The cast ensemble includes Jacob Zachar, Spencer Grammer, Scott Michael Foster, and Jake McDorman.
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard