'Greek' Gets Fourth Season on ABC Family
"Greek" fans can have a celebration since ABC Family has decided to renew the drama comedy series for another season. The network has put down a 10-episode season order which will begin with originals later this year.
With the fourth season on the line, "Greek" becomes ABC Family's longest-running original series on the air so far. The network recently did not renew "Lincoln Heights" for a fifth season and instead picked up three new series "Pretty Little Liars", "Huge" and "Melissa & Joey" which may be debuted this Fall.
"Greek", an original series by creator Patrick Sean Smith, is a dramedy set at fictitious Cyprus-Rhodes University, which focuses on the social minefield that is the Greek system. Viewers will see this unique cast of characters navigate their way through this treacherous terrain as they try to find their place at Cyprus-Rhodes University.
The cast ensemble includes Jacob Zachar, Spencer Grammer, Scott Michael Foster, and Jake McDorman.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie