Selena Gomez Wants to Share Stage With Justin Bieber at Pop-Con
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are scheduled to perform at an all-day festival Pop-Con on February 20. Though they are set to sing in a separate stage, Selena loves the idea of making a live duet with Justin at the gig.
"I'm excited. We would love to. We're trying to work it out," she told MTV. "We don't know yet. We're still trying to figure out if we're going to do something together onstage. [It] might be a surprise, but as far as co-headlining - I don't know. I'm sure he's much bigger. [It's] probably his show - I'm just there."
Selena and Justin actually had once collaborated in a concert, joining forces in his hit single "One Less Lonely Girl". Additionally, they have repeatedly praised each other. While Selena calls Justin a talented kid, Justin describes Selena as a cutie.
Beside having Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, Pop-Con will also see performances from Push Play, Care Bears on Fire, Mercy Mercedes and Natt & Alex Wolff. A special guest expected to perform in a surprise set is Sean Kingston. There is a chance that the "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker will debut his joint track with Justin.
More Selena Gomez News
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support