Selena Gomez Wants to Share Stage With Justin Bieber at Pop-Con
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are scheduled to perform at an all-day festival Pop-Con on February 20. Though they are set to sing in a separate stage, Selena loves the idea of making a live duet with Justin at the gig.
"I'm excited. We would love to. We're trying to work it out," she told MTV. "We don't know yet. We're still trying to figure out if we're going to do something together onstage. [It] might be a surprise, but as far as co-headlining - I don't know. I'm sure he's much bigger. [It's] probably his show - I'm just there."
Selena and Justin actually had once collaborated in a concert, joining forces in his hit single "One Less Lonely Girl". Additionally, they have repeatedly praised each other. While Selena calls Justin a talented kid, Justin describes Selena as a cutie.
Beside having Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, Pop-Con will also see performances from Push Play, Care Bears on Fire, Mercy Mercedes and Natt & Alex Wolff. A special guest expected to perform in a surprise set is Sean Kingston. There is a chance that the "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker will debut his joint track with Justin.
More Selena Gomez News
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'
- Daniel Craig Goes Blonde for His Villain Role in 'Logan Lucky'
- Tyga Has His Ferrari Repossessed While Bentley Shopping With Kylie Jenner
- 'The Flash' Teases Flashpoint Storyline in First Official Images From Season 3
- Halsey Flashes Her Bare Crotch as She Ditches Panties for a VMA After-Party
- Marvel Developing 'New Warriors' Comedy Series Featuring Squirrel Girl
- Mark Hamill Shaves His Jedi Beard and Hints at His Return to 'Star Wars Episode IX'
- 'Supergirl' Casts Superman Villain Metallo for Season 2