Selena Gomez Wants to Share Stage With Justin Bieber at Pop-Con
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber are scheduled to perform at an all-day festival Pop-Con on February 20. Though they are set to sing in a separate stage, Selena loves the idea of making a live duet with Justin at the gig.
"I'm excited. We would love to. We're trying to work it out," she told MTV. "We don't know yet. We're still trying to figure out if we're going to do something together onstage. [It] might be a surprise, but as far as co-headlining - I don't know. I'm sure he's much bigger. [It's] probably his show - I'm just there."
Selena and Justin actually had once collaborated in a concert, joining forces in his hit single "One Less Lonely Girl". Additionally, they have repeatedly praised each other. While Selena calls Justin a talented kid, Justin describes Selena as a cutie.
Beside having Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber, Pop-Con will also see performances from Push Play, Care Bears on Fire, Mercy Mercedes and Natt & Alex Wolff. A special guest expected to perform in a surprise set is Sean Kingston. There is a chance that the "Beautiful Girls" hitmaker will debut his joint track with Justin.
More Selena Gomez News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked