Wes Craven Officially On Board to Direct 'Scream 4'
After several reports suggesting that Wes Craven is close to return to his directing position for "Scream 4", the helmer himself has confirmed that he indeed will tackle the said project. Los Angeles Times recently had an interview with the helmer and learned that he will work on the upcoming thriller.
The article from the site also mentioned that Craven, who has just wrapped "My Soul to Take", will start shooting the fourth installment of "Scream" film franchise in May this year. Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are set to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively in the upcoming movie.
As for the storyline, screenwriter for "Scream 4" Kevin Williamson has teased there will be a lot of twists and turns that he cannot promise whether or not Sidney would be killed off in the film. The scribe additionally shared what elements that will be included in the fourth "Scream" film, saying "I've [included] manga comics, Asian ghost girl movies, there's some PG-13 horror movies in there, vampire movies, M. Night Shyamalan movies and torture porn movies, even though they've come and gone."
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video