Wes Craven Officially On Board to Direct 'Scream 4'
After several reports suggesting that Wes Craven is close to return to his directing position for "Scream 4", the helmer himself has confirmed that he indeed will tackle the said project. Los Angeles Times recently had an interview with the helmer and learned that he will work on the upcoming thriller.
The article from the site also mentioned that Craven, who has just wrapped "My Soul to Take", will start shooting the fourth installment of "Scream" film franchise in May this year. Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are set to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively in the upcoming movie.
As for the storyline, screenwriter for "Scream 4" Kevin Williamson has teased there will be a lot of twists and turns that he cannot promise whether or not Sidney would be killed off in the film. The scribe additionally shared what elements that will be included in the fourth "Scream" film, saying "I've [included] manga comics, Asian ghost girl movies, there's some PG-13 horror movies in there, vampire movies, M. Night Shyamalan movies and torture porn movies, even though they've come and gone."
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed