Wes Craven Officially On Board to Direct 'Scream 4'
After several reports suggesting that Wes Craven is close to return to his directing position for "Scream 4", the helmer himself has confirmed that he indeed will tackle the said project. Los Angeles Times recently had an interview with the helmer and learned that he will work on the upcoming thriller.
The article from the site also mentioned that Craven, who has just wrapped "My Soul to Take", will start shooting the fourth installment of "Scream" film franchise in May this year. Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are set to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively in the upcoming movie.
As for the storyline, screenwriter for "Scream 4" Kevin Williamson has teased there will be a lot of twists and turns that he cannot promise whether or not Sidney would be killed off in the film. The scribe additionally shared what elements that will be included in the fourth "Scream" film, saying "I've [included] manga comics, Asian ghost girl movies, there's some PG-13 horror movies in there, vampire movies, M. Night Shyamalan movies and torture porn movies, even though they've come and gone."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris