Wes Craven Officially On Board to Direct 'Scream 4'
After several reports suggesting that Wes Craven is close to return to his directing position for "Scream 4", the helmer himself has confirmed that he indeed will tackle the said project. Los Angeles Times recently had an interview with the helmer and learned that he will work on the upcoming thriller.
The article from the site also mentioned that Craven, who has just wrapped "My Soul to Take", will start shooting the fourth installment of "Scream" film franchise in May this year. Neve Campbell, Courteney Cox and David Arquette are set to reprise their roles as Sidney Prescott, Gale and Dewey respectively in the upcoming movie.
As for the storyline, screenwriter for "Scream 4" Kevin Williamson has teased there will be a lot of twists and turns that he cannot promise whether or not Sidney would be killed off in the film. The scribe additionally shared what elements that will be included in the fourth "Scream" film, saying "I've [included] manga comics, Asian ghost girl movies, there's some PG-13 horror movies in there, vampire movies, M. Night Shyamalan movies and torture porn movies, even though they've come and gone."
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney