Cover Art for Alicia Keys' 'Put It in a Love Song'
Alicia Keys has unleashed official cover art for "Put It in a Love", her duet song with Beyonce Knowles. Like its music video which was filmed in Brazil and has vibrant tone, this artwork also features the R&B singer in colorful shot.
Commenting on the video shoot in the Rio de Janeiro slum area, Alicia previously told MTV the landscape is perfect and matches the song. "Shooting 'Put It in a Love Song' in Rio, in Brazil, was very incredible," Keys said. "I feel that the energy of the city matches the energy of the song. It's sensual, it's exciting, it's so rich with color. I loved it."
"The people came out so heavy and so hard. I think it was exciting, especially to participate and experience it with them like that. Me and B have a great relationship. And to be able to have the chemistry we have and do it in a city that's so unique like that is unforgettable. The pictures speak a thousand words. So you saw the energy out there. It was great."
"Put It in a Love Song" is taken from Alicia Keys' latest studio installment "The Element of Freedom". Its music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and produced by her singer boyfriend Swizz Beatz.
More Alicia Keys News
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!
- Katy Perry's New Album in the Works, Tour to Follow in 2017
- Justin Bieber Launches Another Bizarre Rant
- Sharon Osbourne Defends Kelly for Trashing Ozzy's Alleged Mistress, Can't Help Laughing at It
- Carrie Underwood and Brad Paisley Returning to Host 2016 CMA Awards