Cover Art for Alicia Keys' 'Put It in a Love Song'
Alicia Keys has unleashed official cover art for "Put It in a Love", her duet song with Beyonce Knowles. Like its music video which was filmed in Brazil and has vibrant tone, this artwork also features the R&B singer in colorful shot.
Commenting on the video shoot in the Rio de Janeiro slum area, Alicia previously told MTV the landscape is perfect and matches the song. "Shooting 'Put It in a Love Song' in Rio, in Brazil, was very incredible," Keys said. "I feel that the energy of the city matches the energy of the song. It's sensual, it's exciting, it's so rich with color. I loved it."
"The people came out so heavy and so hard. I think it was exciting, especially to participate and experience it with them like that. Me and B have a great relationship. And to be able to have the chemistry we have and do it in a city that's so unique like that is unforgettable. The pictures speak a thousand words. So you saw the energy out there. It was great."
"Put It in a Love Song" is taken from Alicia Keys' latest studio installment "The Element of Freedom". Its music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and produced by her singer boyfriend Swizz Beatz.
More Alicia Keys News
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers