Cover Art for Alicia Keys' 'Put It in a Love Song'
Alicia Keys has unleashed official cover art for "Put It in a Love", her duet song with Beyonce Knowles. Like its music video which was filmed in Brazil and has vibrant tone, this artwork also features the R&B singer in colorful shot.
Commenting on the video shoot in the Rio de Janeiro slum area, Alicia previously told MTV the landscape is perfect and matches the song. "Shooting 'Put It in a Love Song' in Rio, in Brazil, was very incredible," Keys said. "I feel that the energy of the city matches the energy of the song. It's sensual, it's exciting, it's so rich with color. I loved it."
"The people came out so heavy and so hard. I think it was exciting, especially to participate and experience it with them like that. Me and B have a great relationship. And to be able to have the chemistry we have and do it in a city that's so unique like that is unforgettable. The pictures speak a thousand words. So you saw the energy out there. It was great."
"Put It in a Love Song" is taken from Alicia Keys' latest studio installment "The Element of Freedom". Its music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and produced by her singer boyfriend Swizz Beatz.
More Alicia Keys News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival