Cover Art for Alicia Keys' 'Put It in a Love Song'
Alicia Keys has unleashed official cover art for "Put It in a Love", her duet song with Beyonce Knowles. Like its music video which was filmed in Brazil and has vibrant tone, this artwork also features the R&B singer in colorful shot.
Commenting on the video shoot in the Rio de Janeiro slum area, Alicia previously told MTV the landscape is perfect and matches the song. "Shooting 'Put It in a Love Song' in Rio, in Brazil, was very incredible," Keys said. "I feel that the energy of the city matches the energy of the song. It's sensual, it's exciting, it's so rich with color. I loved it."
"The people came out so heavy and so hard. I think it was exciting, especially to participate and experience it with them like that. Me and B have a great relationship. And to be able to have the chemistry we have and do it in a city that's so unique like that is unforgettable. The pictures speak a thousand words. So you saw the energy out there. It was great."
"Put It in a Love Song" is taken from Alicia Keys' latest studio installment "The Element of Freedom". Its music video is directed by Melina Matsoukas and produced by her singer boyfriend Swizz Beatz.
More Alicia Keys News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie