First Look of Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova on 'Desperate Housewives'
Eva Longoria is so excited with the arrival of models on the set of "Desperate Housewives" that she wanted to share it with her fans. The depicter of Gabrielle Solis posted on her Facebook, the set pictures of her and co-star Drea de Matteo posing with the guest stars, Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova.
The supermodels whose appearance on the comedy show had been announced earlier this month, came to the set to film their parts on Wednesday, February 17. "Me, Drea and Paulina Porizkova on set today! Paulina is so gorgeous! Having fun with models today!" Eva wrote underneath the photo with Paulina. A few hours later she posted the one with Heidi, saying "Heidi Klum is guest starring on our show today too!! here is a pic!".
Eva however, did not provide information of when the episode featuring Paulina and Heidi will be aired but E! reported that it will be one of the March episodes. Paulina and Heidi play as themselves and they run into Eva's Gabby and Drea's Angie while in New York City.
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers