First Look of Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova on 'Desperate Housewives'
Eva Longoria is so excited with the arrival of models on the set of "Desperate Housewives" that she wanted to share it with her fans. The depicter of Gabrielle Solis posted on her Facebook, the set pictures of her and co-star Drea de Matteo posing with the guest stars, Heidi Klum and Paulina Porizkova.
The supermodels whose appearance on the comedy show had been announced earlier this month, came to the set to film their parts on Wednesday, February 17. "Me, Drea and Paulina Porizkova on set today! Paulina is so gorgeous! Having fun with models today!" Eva wrote underneath the photo with Paulina. A few hours later she posted the one with Heidi, saying "Heidi Klum is guest starring on our show today too!! here is a pic!".
Eva however, did not provide information of when the episode featuring Paulina and Heidi will be aired but E! reported that it will be one of the March episodes. Paulina and Heidi play as themselves and they run into Eva's Gabby and Drea's Angie while in New York City.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns