Kristen Stewart Hits Red Carpet of 'The Yellow Handkerchief' L.A. Premiere
About a week before it is debuted in U.S. theaters, romantic drama "The Yellow Handkerchief" has been premiered in Los Angeles. Taking place at the Pacific Design Center on Thursday night, February 18, the special screening was attended by the leading lady Kristen Stewart.
Sporting a crystal sided Azzaro's "Graffiti" mini dress, Stewart showed off her legs when hitting the red carpet. She was later pictured alongside producer Arthur Cohn before posing next to co-star Maria Bello. Additionally, other cast such as William Hurt, Eddie Redmayne and Emmanuel Cohn were also spotted at the event.
"The Yellow Handkerchief" is a story about three strangers of two generations bound by loneliness who reach out to one another. Kristen Stewart's Martine, her new ride Eddie Redmayne's Gordy, and recently free jailbird William Hurt's Brett Hanson embark on a journey through the lush green byways of rural Louisiana, each motivated by reasons of their own.
Martine yearns to escape her family, Gordy hopes to get closer to Martine and Brett must decide whether he wants to return to the uncertainty of the life and the woman he left behind, his ex-wife May. With all these twists, what sets out to be a common road trip turns into an exploration of the possibility of second chances. This Udayan Prasad-directed indie film will be released in limited theaters across the U.S. on February 26.
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered
- Wham! and Chris Martin Pay Tribute to George Michael at BRIT Awards
- Tom Cruise Reportedly Ready to Reconnect With Daughter Suri After Years Apart
- Hugh Jackman Rules Out Wolverine/Deadpool Movie
- 'Glee' Alum Lauren Potter's Engagement Called Off
- David Beckham Smashes His Tooth During Snowboarding Trip, Days After Son Brooklyn Got Arm Injury