Kristen Stewart Hits Red Carpet of 'The Yellow Handkerchief' L.A. Premiere
About a week before it is debuted in U.S. theaters, romantic drama "The Yellow Handkerchief" has been premiered in Los Angeles. Taking place at the Pacific Design Center on Thursday night, February 18, the special screening was attended by the leading lady Kristen Stewart.
Sporting a crystal sided Azzaro's "Graffiti" mini dress, Stewart showed off her legs when hitting the red carpet. She was later pictured alongside producer Arthur Cohn before posing next to co-star Maria Bello. Additionally, other cast such as William Hurt, Eddie Redmayne and Emmanuel Cohn were also spotted at the event.
"The Yellow Handkerchief" is a story about three strangers of two generations bound by loneliness who reach out to one another. Kristen Stewart's Martine, her new ride Eddie Redmayne's Gordy, and recently free jailbird William Hurt's Brett Hanson embark on a journey through the lush green byways of rural Louisiana, each motivated by reasons of their own.
Martine yearns to escape her family, Gordy hopes to get closer to Martine and Brett must decide whether he wants to return to the uncertainty of the life and the woman he left behind, his ex-wife May. With all these twists, what sets out to be a common road trip turns into an exploration of the possibility of second chances. This Udayan Prasad-directed indie film will be released in limited theaters across the U.S. on February 26.
- Rob Kardashian Reveals He Is Now Diabetes Free
- Britney Spears Recalls Being on 'Awkward' Dates, Says 'Being Famous Doesn't Make You Any Different'
- Taylor Swift Makes Donation to Hospital That Saved Her Godson
- Daniel Radcliffe Eyed for 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child' Movie Trilogy
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami