Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley Confirmed for 2010 CMA Music Fest
Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley are booked to perform at this year's CMA Music Festival. Other performers are Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Darius Rucker, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band.
Those newly-announced musical guests will join Carrie Underwood who revealed her participation earlier this month via a phone call to a teenage fan. The star-studded festivity is set to take place on June 10 - 13 in downtown Nashville.
The concert series is dubbed "a unique celebration of the relationship between Country Music artists and their fans in the heart of Music City USA." In addition, it will become a way to benefit others as half of the proceed from the gig is donated to support music education in Metro Nashville Public Schools through Keep the Music Playing program.
- Comic-Con: Netflix Renews 'Iron Fist for' Season 2
- Bella Thorne Hilariously 'Recreates' Fake Masturbating Video
- Linkin Park Cancels Tour in the Wake of Chester Bennington's Tragic Death
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child