Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley Confirmed for 2010 CMA Music Fest
Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley are booked to perform at this year's CMA Music Festival. Other performers are Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Darius Rucker, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band.
Those newly-announced musical guests will join Carrie Underwood who revealed her participation earlier this month via a phone call to a teenage fan. The star-studded festivity is set to take place on June 10 - 13 in downtown Nashville.
The concert series is dubbed "a unique celebration of the relationship between Country Music artists and their fans in the heart of Music City USA." In addition, it will become a way to benefit others as half of the proceed from the gig is donated to support music education in Metro Nashville Public Schools through Keep the Music Playing program.
- Jennifer Lopez Breaks Silence on Her Relationship With Drake
- Joe Jonas Approves of Demi Lovato's On-Again Romance With Guilhermo Vasconcelos
- Surly and His Squad Fight for New Home in 'The Nut Job 2' First Trailer
- 'American Crime Story' Will Take on Bill Clinton-Monica Lewinsky Sex Scandal
- Kim Kardashian Did Want to Divorce Kanye West. Here's Why She Stays
- New 'Kong: Skull Island' Banner Suggests Kong's Soft Spot
- Bella Thorne Defends Ex-Beau Gregg Sulkin After His Alleged Nude Pics Surface
- People's Choice Awards 2017: Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake Among Winners in Music