Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley Confirmed for 2010 CMA Music Fest
Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley are booked to perform at this year's CMA Music Festival. Other performers are Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Darius Rucker, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band.
Those newly-announced musical guests will join Carrie Underwood who revealed her participation earlier this month via a phone call to a teenage fan. The star-studded festivity is set to take place on June 10 - 13 in downtown Nashville.
The concert series is dubbed "a unique celebration of the relationship between Country Music artists and their fans in the heart of Music City USA." In addition, it will become a way to benefit others as half of the proceed from the gig is donated to support music education in Metro Nashville Public Schools through Keep the Music Playing program.
- Katy Perry's Backup Dancer Falls Offstage During Her BRIT Award Performance
- Rooney Mara's Isla Tries to Commit Suicide in New 'The Discovery' Trailer
- Matt Damon Urging Ben Affleck to Find a New Wife Amid Jennifer Garner Divorce Rumors
- Scarlett Johansson All Smiles During Lunch Date With Mystery Man After Romain Dauriac Split
- The Chainsmokers and Coldplay Team Up for Love Song 'Something Just Like This'
- Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz Are 'Living Separate Lives'
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Taps John Ortiz to Star as New Charter President
- Angelina Jolie May Soon Star in 'Maleficent 2'