Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley Confirmed for 2010 CMA Music Fest
Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley are booked to perform at this year's CMA Music Festival. Other performers are Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Darius Rucker, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band.
Those newly-announced musical guests will join Carrie Underwood who revealed her participation earlier this month via a phone call to a teenage fan. The star-studded festivity is set to take place on June 10 - 13 in downtown Nashville.
The concert series is dubbed "a unique celebration of the relationship between Country Music artists and their fans in the heart of Music City USA." In addition, it will become a way to benefit others as half of the proceed from the gig is donated to support music education in Metro Nashville Public Schools through Keep the Music Playing program.
- Kylie Jenner Is Getting Fancy New Car. Another Gift From Tyga?
- Fifth Harmony's Camila Cabello Goes Solo Again for Charity Song 'Power in Me'
- Colin Firth and Patrick Dempsey Fight Over Renee Zellweger in New 'Bridget Jones's Baby' Trailer
- Khloe Kardashian and Trey Songz Get Touchy-Freely While Leaving Her Birthday Bash Together
- Drake Pictured Filming 'One Dance' Video in Africa
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.03 Preview: Ali Fights Back
- Lisa Marie Presley Splits From Michael Lockwood After 10 Years of Marriage
- Kylie Jenner Kisses Tyga in This Sexy Photobooth Pic