Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley Confirmed for 2010 CMA Music Fest
Reba McEntire and Brad Paisley are booked to perform at this year's CMA Music Festival. Other performers are Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Darius Rucker, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band.
Those newly-announced musical guests will join Carrie Underwood who revealed her participation earlier this month via a phone call to a teenage fan. The star-studded festivity is set to take place on June 10 - 13 in downtown Nashville.
The concert series is dubbed "a unique celebration of the relationship between Country Music artists and their fans in the heart of Music City USA." In addition, it will become a way to benefit others as half of the proceed from the gig is donated to support music education in Metro Nashville Public Schools through Keep the Music Playing program.
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'