Video: Justin Bieber Recording Catchy Tune With Sean Kingston
Justin Bieber and Sean Kingston are seen hitting the studio together for a new song which will be included in the Canadian young singer's upcoming album "My World 2.0". The two are working hard on the chorus of the duet song.
Meanwhile, Justin updated his Twitter by posting a short message suggesting what he is up to. "Just been in the studio cutting a song for Haiti from my home country of Canada!! Canadians stand up!! Glad to help make a difference," he wrote.
Minutes later, he announced premiere date for "Baby" music video which features his rapper collaborator Ludacris. "Vid for BABY premiere's 2morrow...I mean 2DAY! hope u guys like it," he revealed on February 19 early in morning. In this video, Justin will be seen trying to woo the girl of his dreams who is played by Jasmine Villegas.
Recording sessions for "My World 2.0" have been wrapped. The album is ready to roll across the United States on March 23.
More Justin Bieber News
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?
- Daniel Radcliffe Plays Corpse on Red Carpet of 'Swiss Army Man' Premiere
- Matthew McConaughey Could Be Your Teacher. Actor Is Going to Teach at University of Texas
- Drake 'Never Stops' Loving Rihanna
- 'Underworld: Blood Wars' Release Date Is Pushed Back to 2017
- Amber Rose on Kanye West's 'Famous': 'I've Worked My F***ing Ass Off'
- Kris Jenner, 60, Is Reportedly Trying for Another Baby