Robert Pattinson and Kate Winslet Among Presenters at 2010 BAFTA
Robert Pattinson is slated to appear at 2010 BAFTA Film Awards which will be held on Sunday, February 21. On Thursday, February 18, the show organizer has taken it to BAFTA's Twitter page to confirm that the British actor is tapped to be presenter at the show.
It is not known the winner of what category that will be announced by Pattinson, but he is joined by Kate Winslet, Claire Danes and Uma Thurman among the list of presenters. Other celebrities which are also set to hand out a prize during the event include Guy Pearce, Dustin Hoffman, Clive Owen, Matt Dillon, Noel Clarke, Terry Gilliam, Rupert Everett and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.
Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart who co-stars Pattinson in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is also expected to show up as she is nominated for Orange Rising Star Award. For the said prize, she will be up against Jesse Eisenberg, Nicholas Hoult, Carey Mulligan and Tahar Rahim.
The winners of 2010 BAFTA Film Awards will be announced at a gala which is going to take place at The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden in London, England. The show will honor movie in 23 categories.
More Robert Pattinson News
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna