Robert Pattinson and Kate Winslet Among Presenters at 2010 BAFTA
Robert Pattinson is slated to appear at 2010 BAFTA Film Awards which will be held on Sunday, February 21. On Thursday, February 18, the show organizer has taken it to BAFTA's Twitter page to confirm that the British actor is tapped to be presenter at the show.
It is not known the winner of what category that will be announced by Pattinson, but he is joined by Kate Winslet, Claire Danes and Uma Thurman among the list of presenters. Other celebrities which are also set to hand out a prize during the event include Guy Pearce, Dustin Hoffman, Clive Owen, Matt Dillon, Noel Clarke, Terry Gilliam, Rupert Everett and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.
Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart who co-stars Pattinson in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is also expected to show up as she is nominated for Orange Rising Star Award. For the said prize, she will be up against Jesse Eisenberg, Nicholas Hoult, Carey Mulligan and Tahar Rahim.
The winners of 2010 BAFTA Film Awards will be announced at a gala which is going to take place at The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden in London, England. The show will honor movie in 23 categories.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Tom Hanks, Piers Morgan, Donald Trump and More Mourn the Death of Space Legend John Glenn