Robert Pattinson and Kate Winslet Among Presenters at 2010 BAFTA
Robert Pattinson is slated to appear at 2010 BAFTA Film Awards which will be held on Sunday, February 21. On Thursday, February 18, the show organizer has taken it to BAFTA's Twitter page to confirm that the British actor is tapped to be presenter at the show.
It is not known the winner of what category that will be announced by Pattinson, but he is joined by Kate Winslet, Claire Danes and Uma Thurman among the list of presenters. Other celebrities which are also set to hand out a prize during the event include Guy Pearce, Dustin Hoffman, Clive Owen, Matt Dillon, Noel Clarke, Terry Gilliam, Rupert Everett and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.
Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart who co-stars Pattinson in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is also expected to show up as she is nominated for Orange Rising Star Award. For the said prize, she will be up against Jesse Eisenberg, Nicholas Hoult, Carey Mulligan and Tahar Rahim.
The winners of 2010 BAFTA Film Awards will be announced at a gala which is going to take place at The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden in London, England. The show will honor movie in 23 categories.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris