Robert Pattinson and Kate Winslet Among Presenters at 2010 BAFTA
Robert Pattinson is slated to appear at 2010 BAFTA Film Awards which will be held on Sunday, February 21. On Thursday, February 18, the show organizer has taken it to BAFTA's Twitter page to confirm that the British actor is tapped to be presenter at the show.
It is not known the winner of what category that will be announced by Pattinson, but he is joined by Kate Winslet, Claire Danes and Uma Thurman among the list of presenters. Other celebrities which are also set to hand out a prize during the event include Guy Pearce, Dustin Hoffman, Clive Owen, Matt Dillon, Noel Clarke, Terry Gilliam, Rupert Everett and Jonathan Rhys-Meyers.
Meanwhile, Kristen Stewart who co-stars Pattinson in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" is also expected to show up as she is nominated for Orange Rising Star Award. For the said prize, she will be up against Jesse Eisenberg, Nicholas Hoult, Carey Mulligan and Tahar Rahim.
The winners of 2010 BAFTA Film Awards will be announced at a gala which is going to take place at The Royal Opera House, Covent Garden in London, England. The show will honor movie in 23 categories.
More Robert Pattinson News
- Report: John Mayer Dating Natalie Morales
- Report: Jennifer Garner's 'Pregnant and Alone' After Ben Affleck Divorce Filing
- '13 Reasons Why' Is Near Season 2 Renewal on Netflix
- Chris Soules Called 911 After Deadly Car Crash, Tried to Help Victim
- 'Alien: Covenant' New Prologue Reveals 'Prometheus' Big Mystery
- Johnny Depp Surprises Pirates of the Caribbean Riders at Disneyland as Captain Jack Sparrow
- Drake and Draymond Green Mock Each Other in Hilarious Meme War
- Will Smith and DJ Jazzy Jeff to Reunite for First Live Performances in 12 Years