Rachelle Lefevre Joins CBS' Medical Drama
Bouncing from her "Twilight" exit, Rachelle Lefevre nabs a TV job in CBS' not-yet-titled drama from "ER" producer John Wells. A source confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the 31-year-old will take a lead at the medical drama along with fellow feature movie actress Amy Smart.
The drama will revolve "around a team of medical professionals who travel the U.S. helping those in desperate need of assistance." Lafevre is set to play the role of Katy, a "smart and confident medical road warrior who's more comfortable working in the field than in the office." No clue yet when The Eye will pick up the series.
Lefevre made her name famous after starring in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" as bloodsucker Victoria. She was not invited back to the third installment "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" for contractual obligation. Her role will be filled by Bryce Dallas Howard in "Eclipse".
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent