Rachelle Lefevre Joins CBS' Medical Drama
Bouncing from her "Twilight" exit, Rachelle Lefevre nabs a TV job in CBS' not-yet-titled drama from "ER" producer John Wells. A source confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the 31-year-old will take a lead at the medical drama along with fellow feature movie actress Amy Smart.
The drama will revolve "around a team of medical professionals who travel the U.S. helping those in desperate need of assistance." Lafevre is set to play the role of Katy, a "smart and confident medical road warrior who's more comfortable working in the field than in the office." No clue yet when The Eye will pick up the series.
Lefevre made her name famous after starring in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" as bloodsucker Victoria. She was not invited back to the third installment "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" for contractual obligation. Her role will be filled by Bryce Dallas Howard in "Eclipse".
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'