Rachelle Lefevre Joins CBS' Medical Drama
Bouncing from her "Twilight" exit, Rachelle Lefevre nabs a TV job in CBS' not-yet-titled drama from "ER" producer John Wells. A source confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the 31-year-old will take a lead at the medical drama along with fellow feature movie actress Amy Smart.
The drama will revolve "around a team of medical professionals who travel the U.S. helping those in desperate need of assistance." Lafevre is set to play the role of Katy, a "smart and confident medical road warrior who's more comfortable working in the field than in the office." No clue yet when The Eye will pick up the series.
Lefevre made her name famous after starring in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" as bloodsucker Victoria. She was not invited back to the third installment "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" for contractual obligation. Her role will be filled by Bryce Dallas Howard in "Eclipse".
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked