Rachelle Lefevre Joins CBS' Medical Drama
Bouncing from her "Twilight" exit, Rachelle Lefevre nabs a TV job in CBS' not-yet-titled drama from "ER" producer John Wells. A source confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the 31-year-old will take a lead at the medical drama along with fellow feature movie actress Amy Smart.
The drama will revolve "around a team of medical professionals who travel the U.S. helping those in desperate need of assistance." Lafevre is set to play the role of Katy, a "smart and confident medical road warrior who's more comfortable working in the field than in the office." No clue yet when The Eye will pick up the series.
Lefevre made her name famous after starring in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" as bloodsucker Victoria. She was not invited back to the third installment "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" for contractual obligation. Her role will be filled by Bryce Dallas Howard in "Eclipse".
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her