Rachelle Lefevre Joins CBS' Medical Drama
Bouncing from her "Twilight" exit, Rachelle Lefevre nabs a TV job in CBS' not-yet-titled drama from "ER" producer John Wells. A source confirmed to Entertainment Weekly that the 31-year-old will take a lead at the medical drama along with fellow feature movie actress Amy Smart.
The drama will revolve "around a team of medical professionals who travel the U.S. helping those in desperate need of assistance." Lafevre is set to play the role of Katy, a "smart and confident medical road warrior who's more comfortable working in the field than in the office." No clue yet when The Eye will pick up the series.
Lefevre made her name famous after starring in "Twilight" and "The Twilight Saga's New Moon" as bloodsucker Victoria. She was not invited back to the third installment "The Twilight Saga's Eclipse" for contractual obligation. Her role will be filled by Bryce Dallas Howard in "Eclipse".
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna