Sneak Peek to Joe Jonas-Featuring Video From Vampire Weekend
Two pictures from the video shoot of Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" music video which will feature Joe Jonas as a cameo have emerged. One of the snaps shows the band's performance, and the other sees them in a tennis court.
Though the part played by the Jonas Brothers' vocalist is not teased in the pictures, it is detailed by Emmett Malloy who receives the duty to direct the video. According to him, the band's performance footage will be mashed up with a tennis match which will have Joe as one of the participants.
"We lit s**t on fire. We had RZA presiding over the tennis match," he explained to Anthem magazine. "Lil Jon came down to give some tennis tips. Jake Gyllenhaal drank himself out of the competition; Joe Jonas tried, but did not succeed. There was a lot of rigorous competition, pyrotechnics, and a little bit of milk to cap it all off."
On the whole concept, the director stated it's frontman Erza Koenig's idea, "The concept was simple. It centers on a sort of bizarre-o tennis match. ... I thought the idea was cool; it was a simple one-page idea," he said. The video was filmed in Los Angeles and is yet to any premiere date.
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'