Sneak Peek to Joe Jonas-Featuring Video From Vampire Weekend
Two pictures from the video shoot of Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up the Gun" music video which will feature Joe Jonas as a cameo have emerged. One of the snaps shows the band's performance, and the other sees them in a tennis court.
Though the part played by the Jonas Brothers' vocalist is not teased in the pictures, it is detailed by Emmett Malloy who receives the duty to direct the video. According to him, the band's performance footage will be mashed up with a tennis match which will have Joe as one of the participants.
"We lit s**t on fire. We had RZA presiding over the tennis match," he explained to Anthem magazine. "Lil Jon came down to give some tennis tips. Jake Gyllenhaal drank himself out of the competition; Joe Jonas tried, but did not succeed. There was a lot of rigorous competition, pyrotechnics, and a little bit of milk to cap it all off."
On the whole concept, the director stated it's frontman Erza Koenig's idea, "The concept was simple. It centers on a sort of bizarre-o tennis match. ... I thought the idea was cool; it was a simple one-page idea," he said. The video was filmed in Los Angeles and is yet to any premiere date.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date