Justin Gaston Considers to Make Beautiful Music With Miley Cyrus
Justin Gaston doesn't rule out possibility of making a duet with his ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus. To MTV, he recently said, "Ah sure. Maybe. In the future. I don't know. If it's a great song, then why not."
The underwear model is even interested to re-record the "Hannah Montana" star's hit single "The Climb". If the collaborative project for the song remake indeed comes true, the aspiring singer would like to call it "The Climb Part 5... Million".
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. He once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star" and finished at the tenth position during the talent show. Recently, he debuted his new song "Paper Hearts" in an acoustic set for iHeartRadio.
In the meantime, Justin Gaston is currently starring in his own reality show "If I Can Dream". In the TV series created by Simon Fuller, he will be followed by the cameras as he attempts to succeed in pursuing music career.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3