Justin Gaston Considers to Make Beautiful Music With Miley Cyrus
Justin Gaston doesn't rule out possibility of making a duet with his ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus. To MTV, he recently said, "Ah sure. Maybe. In the future. I don't know. If it's a great song, then why not."
The underwear model is even interested to re-record the "Hannah Montana" star's hit single "The Climb". If the collaborative project for the song remake indeed comes true, the aspiring singer would like to call it "The Climb Part 5... Million".
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. He once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star" and finished at the tenth position during the talent show. Recently, he debuted his new song "Paper Hearts" in an acoustic set for iHeartRadio.
In the meantime, Justin Gaston is currently starring in his own reality show "If I Can Dream". In the TV series created by Simon Fuller, he will be followed by the cameras as he attempts to succeed in pursuing music career.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch