Justin Gaston Considers to Make Beautiful Music With Miley Cyrus
Justin Gaston doesn't rule out possibility of making a duet with his ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus. To MTV, he recently said, "Ah sure. Maybe. In the future. I don't know. If it's a great song, then why not."
The underwear model is even interested to re-record the "Hannah Montana" star's hit single "The Climb". If the collaborative project for the song remake indeed comes true, the aspiring singer would like to call it "The Climb Part 5... Million".
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. He once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star" and finished at the tenth position during the talent show. Recently, he debuted his new song "Paper Hearts" in an acoustic set for iHeartRadio.
In the meantime, Justin Gaston is currently starring in his own reality show "If I Can Dream". In the TV series created by Simon Fuller, he will be followed by the cameras as he attempts to succeed in pursuing music career.
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance