Justin Gaston Considers to Make Beautiful Music With Miley Cyrus
Justin Gaston doesn't rule out possibility of making a duet with his ex-girlfriend Miley Cyrus. To MTV, he recently said, "Ah sure. Maybe. In the future. I don't know. If it's a great song, then why not."
The underwear model is even interested to re-record the "Hannah Montana" star's hit single "The Climb". If the collaborative project for the song remake indeed comes true, the aspiring singer would like to call it "The Climb Part 5... Million".
Justin Gaston is no stranger to music. He once participated at the sixth season of the country music singing competition "Nashville Star" and finished at the tenth position during the talent show. Recently, he debuted his new song "Paper Hearts" in an acoustic set for iHeartRadio.
In the meantime, Justin Gaston is currently starring in his own reality show "If I Can Dream". In the TV series created by Simon Fuller, he will be followed by the cameras as he attempts to succeed in pursuing music career.
- Find Out How Jaden Smith Tricked His Dad Will Smith Into Letting Him Drink on His Birthday
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Walks Out of TV Interview After Reporter Asks This Question
- Matt Damon Will Take a Break From Acting Next Year
- Kanye West Launches Twitter Rants About Apple and Tidal Beef
- Tyler Posey Clarifies 'I Am Gay' Snapchat Video, Apologizes for Fake Coming Out
- Nick Jonas Offered $2 Million to Perform at RNC
- Director Paul Feig Slams Sony for Deleting 'Ghostbusters' Pro-Hillary Tweet
- 'Game of Thrones' Set to End With Season 8, Spin-Off Plan Confirmed