Photos: Jonas Brothers Play Football During Break
The Jonas Brothers were using their break time from filming "Chasing Butterfly's" for good. On Wednesday, February 17 afternoon, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas played throw and catch on the film's set in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Calif. before big brother Kevin Jonas joined them later.
The brothers were at lunch before the game, where Kevin's wife Danielle Deleasa was also spotted. The couple then visited the set to find Nick and Joe already playing. After a few minutes, they walked back to the set accompanied by bodyguard Big Rob.
"Chasing Butterfly's" is comedy drama movie by Disney which is scheduled to be released later this year. So far, only Joe Jonas is confirmed in the cast. He had shot his part in an outdoor scene earlier that day.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'