Photos: Jonas Brothers Play Football During Break
The Jonas Brothers were using their break time from filming "Chasing Butterfly's" for good. On Wednesday, February 17 afternoon, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas played throw and catch on the film's set in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Calif. before big brother Kevin Jonas joined them later.
The brothers were at lunch before the game, where Kevin's wife Danielle Deleasa was also spotted. The couple then visited the set to find Nick and Joe already playing. After a few minutes, they walked back to the set accompanied by bodyguard Big Rob.
"Chasing Butterfly's" is comedy drama movie by Disney which is scheduled to be released later this year. So far, only Joe Jonas is confirmed in the cast. He had shot his part in an outdoor scene earlier that day.
- Jennifer Garner's New Pal Chelsea Handler Is Going After Ben Affleck
- 'Game of Thrones' Is Filming Fake Scenes
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record