Photos: Jonas Brothers Play Football During Break
The Jonas Brothers were using their break time from filming "Chasing Butterfly's" for good. On Wednesday, February 17 afternoon, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas played throw and catch on the film's set in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Calif. before big brother Kevin Jonas joined them later.
The brothers were at lunch before the game, where Kevin's wife Danielle Deleasa was also spotted. The couple then visited the set to find Nick and Joe already playing. After a few minutes, they walked back to the set accompanied by bodyguard Big Rob.
"Chasing Butterfly's" is comedy drama movie by Disney which is scheduled to be released later this year. So far, only Joe Jonas is confirmed in the cast. He had shot his part in an outdoor scene earlier that day.
- Amber Rose Cozying Up to 'DWTS' Pro Val Chmerkovskiy at Her Birthday Party
- Fans Petition 'Deadpool 2' to Hire Quentin Tarantino After Tim Miller's Exit
- It's Not a Perfect Illusion. Lady GaGa Exposes Bare Crotch in Super Tiny Shorts
- Watch President Obama's Perfect Response to Donald Trump's Mean Tweet
- Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Are 'Getting Serious' as She Finalizes Divorce From Lamar Odom
- New 'John Wick: Chapter Two' Images Reveal Bruce Lee's 'Enter the Dragon'-Inspired Setting
- Kourtney Kardashian Channels Evil Queen in Halloween Costume
- Watch Dwayne Johnson Sing 'You're Welcome' in New 'Moana' Clip