Photos: Jonas Brothers Play Football During Break
The Jonas Brothers were using their break time from filming "Chasing Butterfly's" for good. On Wednesday, February 17 afternoon, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas played throw and catch on the film's set in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Calif. before big brother Kevin Jonas joined them later.
The brothers were at lunch before the game, where Kevin's wife Danielle Deleasa was also spotted. The couple then visited the set to find Nick and Joe already playing. After a few minutes, they walked back to the set accompanied by bodyguard Big Rob.
"Chasing Butterfly's" is comedy drama movie by Disney which is scheduled to be released later this year. So far, only Joe Jonas is confirmed in the cast. He had shot his part in an outdoor scene earlier that day.
- Drake Announces Short Movie 'Please Forgive Me' - Get a Sneak Peek Here!
- Katy Perry Feels Sympathy for 'Catfish' Victim Who Thought He Was Dating Her
- Video Premiere: Chris Brown's 'Grass Ain't Greener'
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'