Photos: Jonas Brothers Play Football During Break
The Jonas Brothers were using their break time from filming "Chasing Butterfly's" for good. On Wednesday, February 17 afternoon, Nick Jonas and Joe Jonas played throw and catch on the film's set in Santa Monica, Los Angeles, Calif. before big brother Kevin Jonas joined them later.
The brothers were at lunch before the game, where Kevin's wife Danielle Deleasa was also spotted. The couple then visited the set to find Nick and Joe already playing. After a few minutes, they walked back to the set accompanied by bodyguard Big Rob.
"Chasing Butterfly's" is comedy drama movie by Disney which is scheduled to be released later this year. So far, only Joe Jonas is confirmed in the cast. He had shot his part in an outdoor scene earlier that day.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service