Preview of Ludacris' 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
Ludacris' music video which was filmed over Super Bowl XLIV weekend for his new single "My Chick Bad" has got a preview. The clip comes out on BET, teasing on the rapper's part and a female cameo dancing to the track.
In addition to the snippet, there is also a behind-the-scene footage hitting the web. Serving behind the lens is Taj, and playing as a cameo is Nicki Minaj. The video is expected to be premiered this coming Friday, February 19 and was filmed back to back with song remix which adds Trina, Eve and Diamond on the cameo part.
"It hasn't been this many women on the same song or the same video set in ... I don't know how long, so we making history and it feels damn good," Ludacris said. "My Chick Bad" original version is listed in his March 9 release "Battle of the Sexes".
Behind the scenes:
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show