Preview of Ludacris' 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
Ludacris' music video which was filmed over Super Bowl XLIV weekend for his new single "My Chick Bad" has got a preview. The clip comes out on BET, teasing on the rapper's part and a female cameo dancing to the track.
In addition to the snippet, there is also a behind-the-scene footage hitting the web. Serving behind the lens is Taj, and playing as a cameo is Nicki Minaj. The video is expected to be premiered this coming Friday, February 19 and was filmed back to back with song remix which adds Trina, Eve and Diamond on the cameo part.
"It hasn't been this many women on the same song or the same video set in ... I don't know how long, so we making history and it feels damn good," Ludacris said. "My Chick Bad" original version is listed in his March 9 release "Battle of the Sexes".
Behind the scenes:
More Ludacris News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris