Preview of Ludacris' 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
Ludacris' music video which was filmed over Super Bowl XLIV weekend for his new single "My Chick Bad" has got a preview. The clip comes out on BET, teasing on the rapper's part and a female cameo dancing to the track.
In addition to the snippet, there is also a behind-the-scene footage hitting the web. Serving behind the lens is Taj, and playing as a cameo is Nicki Minaj. The video is expected to be premiered this coming Friday, February 19 and was filmed back to back with song remix which adds Trina, Eve and Diamond on the cameo part.
"It hasn't been this many women on the same song or the same video set in ... I don't know how long, so we making history and it feels damn good," Ludacris said. "My Chick Bad" original version is listed in his March 9 release "Battle of the Sexes".
Behind the scenes:
More Ludacris News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media