Preview of Ludacris' 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
Ludacris' music video which was filmed over Super Bowl XLIV weekend for his new single "My Chick Bad" has got a preview. The clip comes out on BET, teasing on the rapper's part and a female cameo dancing to the track.
In addition to the snippet, there is also a behind-the-scene footage hitting the web. Serving behind the lens is Taj, and playing as a cameo is Nicki Minaj. The video is expected to be premiered this coming Friday, February 19 and was filmed back to back with song remix which adds Trina, Eve and Diamond on the cameo part.
"It hasn't been this many women on the same song or the same video set in ... I don't know how long, so we making history and it feels damn good," Ludacris said. "My Chick Bad" original version is listed in his March 9 release "Battle of the Sexes".
Behind the scenes:
More Ludacris News
- Kourtney Kardashian Shares Videos of Skinny-Dipping Session and Wild Twerking
- Kylie Jenner and Travis Scott 'Definitely Looked Like a Couple' at NBA Game
- Aaron Hernandez Asked to Share Prison Cell With Alleged Gay Lover
- 'Jurassic Park' Alum Jeff Goldblum Joins 'Jurassic World 2'
- 'The Voice' Live Top 12 Eliminations: Who Is the First to Get Sent Home?
- Justin Bieber Is Featured on DJ Khaled's Star-Studded Single 'I'm the One'
- Nicki Minaj's Getting Trolled for Blonde Bob Wig: 'I'm Tired of Being Bullied'
- Selena Gomez's '13 Reasons Why' Sparks Concerns Among School Officials and Health Experts