Preview of Ludacris' 'My Chick Bad' Music Video
Ludacris' music video which was filmed over Super Bowl XLIV weekend for his new single "My Chick Bad" has got a preview. The clip comes out on BET, teasing on the rapper's part and a female cameo dancing to the track.
In addition to the snippet, there is also a behind-the-scene footage hitting the web. Serving behind the lens is Taj, and playing as a cameo is Nicki Minaj. The video is expected to be premiered this coming Friday, February 19 and was filmed back to back with song remix which adds Trina, Eve and Diamond on the cameo part.
"It hasn't been this many women on the same song or the same video set in ... I don't know how long, so we making history and it feels damn good," Ludacris said. "My Chick Bad" original version is listed in his March 9 release "Battle of the Sexes".
Behind the scenes:
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion
- 'Moonlight' Dominates 2017 Independent Spirit Awards, Casey Affleck Wins Best Actor