Jennifer Hudon's Got Milk? Ad Unleashed
The latest celebrity to lend their face for Got Milk? campaign is Jennifer Hudson. Her ad has just been unveiled along with the behind the scene footage of her photo shoot. "[Milk] was definitely a part of my upbringing for sure," she said. "I definitely want to have that on my kitchen table."
Beside a close shot of her donning the famous milk mustache, there is another one which sees her slimmer figure. "A lot has changed since I first hit the stage," read the tag. "Now I'm a news mom with an audience of one. And who's the star of my show? Milk. It's the elixir that builds strong families. Talk about a powerful performance."
Jennifer Hudson will release her sophomore album in May. Movie-wise she will next be seen as Nelson Mandela's former wife, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, in a biopic entitled "Winnie". For the role she has shed 56 lbs. in preparation of the shooting this summer. "I've been exercising and trying to stay consistent," she said. "I'm jogging and eating right."
Photos and video from the shooting of her Got Milk? ad can be found on the official site.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce