Jennifer Hudon's Got Milk? Ad Unleashed
The latest celebrity to lend their face for Got Milk? campaign is Jennifer Hudson. Her ad has just been unveiled along with the behind the scene footage of her photo shoot. "[Milk] was definitely a part of my upbringing for sure," she said. "I definitely want to have that on my kitchen table."
Beside a close shot of her donning the famous milk mustache, there is another one which sees her slimmer figure. "A lot has changed since I first hit the stage," read the tag. "Now I'm a news mom with an audience of one. And who's the star of my show? Milk. It's the elixir that builds strong families. Talk about a powerful performance."
Jennifer Hudson will release her sophomore album in May. Movie-wise she will next be seen as Nelson Mandela's former wife, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, in a biopic entitled "Winnie". For the role she has shed 56 lbs. in preparation of the shooting this summer. "I've been exercising and trying to stay consistent," she said. "I'm jogging and eating right."
Photos and video from the shooting of her Got Milk? ad can be found on the official site.
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women
- Paris Hilton and Chris Zylka Are Reportedly Getting Engaged Soon
- Missing the Kids, Brad Pitt Urges Angelina Jolie to Have Family Reunion
- Watch Nick Jonas' Calvin Klein-Esque Video for 'Remember I Told You' Ft. Anne-Marie and Mike Posner
- 'The Bachelorette' Recap: Rachel Ends Lee-Kenny Feud, Sends Home Six Guys
- Report: Rob Kardashian Says He Pays All of Blac Chyna's Bills
- 'America's Got Talent' Week 5: Guy Sings Whitney Houston's 'I Have Nothing' Like It's Nothing
- Remy Ma Totally Expects Nicki Minaj's Diss at NBA Awards