Jennifer Hudon's Got Milk? Ad Unleashed
The latest celebrity to lend their face for Got Milk? campaign is Jennifer Hudson. Her ad has just been unveiled along with the behind the scene footage of her photo shoot. "[Milk] was definitely a part of my upbringing for sure," she said. "I definitely want to have that on my kitchen table."
Beside a close shot of her donning the famous milk mustache, there is another one which sees her slimmer figure. "A lot has changed since I first hit the stage," read the tag. "Now I'm a news mom with an audience of one. And who's the star of my show? Milk. It's the elixir that builds strong families. Talk about a powerful performance."
Jennifer Hudson will release her sophomore album in May. Movie-wise she will next be seen as Nelson Mandela's former wife, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, in a biopic entitled "Winnie". For the role she has shed 56 lbs. in preparation of the shooting this summer. "I've been exercising and trying to stay consistent," she said. "I'm jogging and eating right."
Photos and video from the shooting of her Got Milk? ad can be found on the official site.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!