Jennifer Hudon's Got Milk? Ad Unleashed
The latest celebrity to lend their face for Got Milk? campaign is Jennifer Hudson. Her ad has just been unveiled along with the behind the scene footage of her photo shoot. "[Milk] was definitely a part of my upbringing for sure," she said. "I definitely want to have that on my kitchen table."
Beside a close shot of her donning the famous milk mustache, there is another one which sees her slimmer figure. "A lot has changed since I first hit the stage," read the tag. "Now I'm a news mom with an audience of one. And who's the star of my show? Milk. It's the elixir that builds strong families. Talk about a powerful performance."
Jennifer Hudson will release her sophomore album in May. Movie-wise she will next be seen as Nelson Mandela's former wife, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, in a biopic entitled "Winnie". For the role she has shed 56 lbs. in preparation of the shooting this summer. "I've been exercising and trying to stay consistent," she said. "I'm jogging and eating right."
Photos and video from the shooting of her Got Milk? ad can be found on the official site.
More Jennifer Hudson News
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame