Jennifer Hudon's Got Milk? Ad Unleashed
The latest celebrity to lend their face for Got Milk? campaign is Jennifer Hudson. Her ad has just been unveiled along with the behind the scene footage of her photo shoot. "[Milk] was definitely a part of my upbringing for sure," she said. "I definitely want to have that on my kitchen table."
Beside a close shot of her donning the famous milk mustache, there is another one which sees her slimmer figure. "A lot has changed since I first hit the stage," read the tag. "Now I'm a news mom with an audience of one. And who's the star of my show? Milk. It's the elixir that builds strong families. Talk about a powerful performance."
Jennifer Hudson will release her sophomore album in May. Movie-wise she will next be seen as Nelson Mandela's former wife, Winnie Madikizela-Mandela, in a biopic entitled "Winnie". For the role she has shed 56 lbs. in preparation of the shooting this summer. "I've been exercising and trying to stay consistent," she said. "I'm jogging and eating right."
Photos and video from the shooting of her Got Milk? ad can be found on the official site.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival