Tiger Woods to Speak for the First Time Since Scandal
Tiger Woods is ready to come out of his shell, planning a talk this Friday, February 19 which will be opened only to "a small group of friends, colleagues and close associates". Scheduled to begin 11 A.M. EST at TPC Sawgrass Clubhouse in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., the golfer will apologize for unspecified past behavior and discuss his plans for the future.
"While Tiger feels that what happened is fundamentally a matter between him and his wife, he also recognizes that he has hurt and let down a lot of other people who were close to him," as it was stated on the press release. "He also let down his fans. He wants to begin the process of making amends, and that's what he's going to discuss."
Media will be invited to watch a live coverage via satellite but no question should be thrown out because this is not a news conference.
Beside announcing his first appearance in public following the car crash last Thanksgiving, Woods was also spotted jogging with an unidentified friend near his home Wednesday in Windermere, Fla.
- G-Dragon Promises Big Bang Will Reunite as 5 Members
- Jay Park Signs With Roc Nation
- Justin Bieber Banned From China Over His 'Bad Behavior'
- Kim Kardashian Is 'Furious' After Video of Her Partying Hard Exposed
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt and Tasha McCauley Welcome Second Child
- Celebrities Who Regret Getting Plastic Surgery
- JYJ's Park Yoochun's Fiancee Allegedly Wants to Break Off Engagement
- Kingsman Teams Up With Statesman in New 'The Golden Circle' Red Band Trailer