Julianne Moore's 'Kids Are All Right' Premiered at Berlinale
The 60th Berlin International Film Festival has been used by Focus Features to premiere one of their films "The Kids Are All Right". On Wednesday, February 17, Julianne Moore has supported the promotional effort by attending the special screening which took place at Festival Palace in Berlin, Germany.
Looking beautiful in a black strapless dress, the 49-year-old beauty was joined by the film's director Lisa Cholodenko. The two seemed trying to boost the film which has a lesbian-themed storyline as they were seen lip-locking when being pictured on the red carpet.
After a press screening, Moore talked about her opinion on the film. "For me the portrait is very much the portrait of a marriage and a family and about what it's like to be married for a long time and to have children," she told reporters. "I don't think it matters what your sexuality is. For Annette [Benning; co-star] and I, we've both been married, we both have children, we know what it's like to parent, we know what it's like to be in a long-term relationship."
"The Kids Are All Right" centers its story on a lesbian couple, Julianne Moore's Jules and Annette Benning's Nic, who has two children, Mia Wasikowska's Joni and Josh Hutcherson's Laser, from artificial insemination. The teenagers then decide to seek out their biological father, Mark Ruffalo's Paul, and as they meet him a complicated new chapter begins for the family. This drama comedy is set for July 7 release in the U.S.
- Caitlyn Jenner Defends Daughter Kendall After the Infamous Pepsi Ad Debacle
- Ben Affleck 'Enjoys Being Single' After Divorcing Jennifer Garner
- Cashmere Cat Previews New Single 'Quit' Ft. Ariana Grande
- 'Scream' Season 3 to Get Makeover With New Cast and Location
- Drake Throws Shade at Jennifer Lopez While Staying at the Same Resort Shortly After Her Visit
- Stephen Colbert and Conan O'Brien Joke About Ivanka Trump Getting Booed in Germany
- Ewan McGregor Is in Talks to Star in Disney's 'Christopher Robin'
- Khloe Kardashian Hit With Lawsuit for Sharing Unlicensed Photo of Herself on Instagram