Julianne Moore's 'Kids Are All Right' Premiered at Berlinale
The 60th Berlin International Film Festival has been used by Focus Features to premiere one of their films "The Kids Are All Right". On Wednesday, February 17, Julianne Moore has supported the promotional effort by attending the special screening which took place at Festival Palace in Berlin, Germany.
Looking beautiful in a black strapless dress, the 49-year-old beauty was joined by the film's director Lisa Cholodenko. The two seemed trying to boost the film which has a lesbian-themed storyline as they were seen lip-locking when being pictured on the red carpet.
After a press screening, Moore talked about her opinion on the film. "For me the portrait is very much the portrait of a marriage and a family and about what it's like to be married for a long time and to have children," she told reporters. "I don't think it matters what your sexuality is. For Annette [Benning; co-star] and I, we've both been married, we both have children, we know what it's like to parent, we know what it's like to be in a long-term relationship."
"The Kids Are All Right" centers its story on a lesbian couple, Julianne Moore's Jules and Annette Benning's Nic, who has two children, Mia Wasikowska's Joni and Josh Hutcherson's Laser, from artificial insemination. The teenagers then decide to seek out their biological father, Mark Ruffalo's Paul, and as they meet him a complicated new chapter begins for the family. This drama comedy is set for July 7 release in the U.S.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns