Julianne Moore's 'Kids Are All Right' Premiered at Berlinale
The 60th Berlin International Film Festival has been used by Focus Features to premiere one of their films "The Kids Are All Right". On Wednesday, February 17, Julianne Moore has supported the promotional effort by attending the special screening which took place at Festival Palace in Berlin, Germany.
Looking beautiful in a black strapless dress, the 49-year-old beauty was joined by the film's director Lisa Cholodenko. The two seemed trying to boost the film which has a lesbian-themed storyline as they were seen lip-locking when being pictured on the red carpet.
After a press screening, Moore talked about her opinion on the film. "For me the portrait is very much the portrait of a marriage and a family and about what it's like to be married for a long time and to have children," she told reporters. "I don't think it matters what your sexuality is. For Annette [Benning; co-star] and I, we've both been married, we both have children, we know what it's like to parent, we know what it's like to be in a long-term relationship."
"The Kids Are All Right" centers its story on a lesbian couple, Julianne Moore's Jules and Annette Benning's Nic, who has two children, Mia Wasikowska's Joni and Josh Hutcherson's Laser, from artificial insemination. The teenagers then decide to seek out their biological father, Mark Ruffalo's Paul, and as they meet him a complicated new chapter begins for the family. This drama comedy is set for July 7 release in the U.S.
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie