Avril Lavigne's 'Alice (Underground)' Video From 'Alice in Wonderland'
A music video in support of Avril Lavigne's new single "Alice (Underground)" has come out in full via VEVO. Like the story in Tim Burton's forthcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland", this video also brings in fantastical theme, seeing the singer landing in another world after stumbling over her steps and falling into a hole.
The video is directed by Dave Meyers. "I had so much fun doing this video," Avril said about the filming. "We shot it in the Los Angeles Arboretum...it was beautiful. We wanted the visuals to capture the spirit of of the movie."
The song is confirmed to be played at the first and end title credit of the Johnny Depp-starring film. "I wanted to come up with something a little on the moodier side to fit his film. I think the piano adds a cool dramatic element to the song," Avril commented on what makes the track perfect for the movie.
In addition to "Alice (Underground)", the soundtrack compilation called "Almost Alice" also contains songs from such musicians as 3OH!3, The All-American Rejects, Tokio Hotel, Kerli and Metro Station. The album is going to hit the U.S. market on March 2, three days before the film opens wide in theaters across the country.
Avril Lavigne's "Alice (Underground)" music video
More Avril Lavigne News
- Too Little, Too Late? Taylor Swift's Support for Women's March Is Met With Backlash
- Get First Look at Benedict Cumberbatch as Thomas Edison in 'Current War'
- Kylie Jenner Shows a Lot of Skin in Barely There Two-Piece
- Is Selena Gomez Begging for Justin Bieber's 'Blessing' to Date The Weeknd After JB Calls Him 'Wack'?
- 'Logan' Is Not Set in the Same 'X-Men' Universe, According to Hugh Jackman
- Gavin Rossdale Doesn't Want to Divorce Gwen Stefani, Says She's Still 'Incredible'
- John Legend Breaks Silence on Being Called 'Monkey' by Paparazzo
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video