Avril Lavigne's 'Alice (Underground)' Video From 'Alice in Wonderland'
A music video in support of Avril Lavigne's new single "Alice (Underground)" has come out in full via VEVO. Like the story in Tim Burton's forthcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland", this video also brings in fantastical theme, seeing the singer landing in another world after stumbling over her steps and falling into a hole.
The video is directed by Dave Meyers. "I had so much fun doing this video," Avril said about the filming. "We shot it in the Los Angeles Arboretum...it was beautiful. We wanted the visuals to capture the spirit of of the movie."
The song is confirmed to be played at the first and end title credit of the Johnny Depp-starring film. "I wanted to come up with something a little on the moodier side to fit his film. I think the piano adds a cool dramatic element to the song," Avril commented on what makes the track perfect for the movie.
In addition to "Alice (Underground)", the soundtrack compilation called "Almost Alice" also contains songs from such musicians as 3OH!3, The All-American Rejects, Tokio Hotel, Kerli and Metro Station. The album is going to hit the U.S. market on March 2, three days before the film opens wide in theaters across the country.
Avril Lavigne's "Alice (Underground)" music video
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?
- Ellen DeGeneres Punishes Audience Member for Stealing on the Show
- Report: Shin Min A Accompanies BF Kim Woo Bin Receiving Cancer Treatment
- Alexis Bledel Returns for 'The Handmaid's Tale' Season 2 as Series Regular
- Cheryl Signs Up for Private Boxing Sessions in an Attempt to Get Back Into Shape After Giving Birth
- Jake Gyllenhaal Loses His Legs in Boston Marathon Bombing in Intense Trailer for 'Stronger'
- 50 Cent Has the Hots for Helen Mirren Despite 30-Year Age Gap: 'She Turns Me On'
- Big Bang's G-Dragon Sparks Plastic Surgery Speculations