Avril Lavigne's 'Alice (Underground)' Video From 'Alice in Wonderland'
A music video in support of Avril Lavigne's new single "Alice (Underground)" has come out in full via VEVO. Like the story in Tim Burton's forthcoming movie "Alice in Wonderland", this video also brings in fantastical theme, seeing the singer landing in another world after stumbling over her steps and falling into a hole.
The video is directed by Dave Meyers. "I had so much fun doing this video," Avril said about the filming. "We shot it in the Los Angeles Arboretum...it was beautiful. We wanted the visuals to capture the spirit of of the movie."
The song is confirmed to be played at the first and end title credit of the Johnny Depp-starring film. "I wanted to come up with something a little on the moodier side to fit his film. I think the piano adds a cool dramatic element to the song," Avril commented on what makes the track perfect for the movie.
In addition to "Alice (Underground)", the soundtrack compilation called "Almost Alice" also contains songs from such musicians as 3OH!3, The All-American Rejects, Tokio Hotel, Kerli and Metro Station. The album is going to hit the U.S. market on March 2, three days before the film opens wide in theaters across the country.
More Avril Lavigne News
- DJ Snake Unveils Snippet of Selena Gomez's Version of 'Let Me Love You'
- Britney Spears Calls James Corden 'So Dirty' in Sneak Peek of Their Carpool Karaoke
- Blac Chyna Sued Over Car Crash Caused by Her Friend
- Tyga Ordered to Pay Another Former Landlord $186,000 for Damages
- Avril Lavigne's New Album Is on the Way
- Bella Thorne Comes Out as Bisexual After Photo of Her Kissing Another Woman Emerged
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'