Selena Gomez Dancing to Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok'
Selena Gomez shaked her body to Ke$ha's hit single "Tik Tok" during a recent visit to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show. The Alex Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place" was accompanied by the host and a female young fan.
Before dancing to "Tik Tok", the Disney star sang her acoustic rendition of Jason Mraz's track "I'm Yours" with the host strumming the guitar. But, the pop singer was forced to cut it out, admitting that she doesn't know the song lyrics.
Last week, Selena Gomez's concert at the Emerald Square mall in North Attleboro turned into a riot. Several people were injured and emergency medical services (EMS) were called to the scene to give medical treatment.
An eyewitness testified that a throng of fans in the first floor raced to the second floor via escalator when Selena was spotted about to give her performance. The overloaded escalator suddenly began to slide in the reverse direction, throwing some of them to the floor.
More Selena Gomez News
- Mariah Carey's Fiance James Packer Grabs Her Boob While Partying in Italy
- 'The Bachelorette': JoJo Picks Final Two After Ruining a Suitor's Fantasy Suite Date
- Justin Bieber and Cody Simpson's Unreleased Song 'Stay Together' Surfaces Online
- 'He's a Dirty Dog!' Sharon Osbourne Blasts Ozzy for Comments on Their Marriage
- Katharine McPhee and Boyfriend Elyes Gabel Call It Quits After Two Years
- Demi Lovato Speaks on Mental Illness, Performs 'Confident' at DNC Opening Night
- Lindsay Lohan Responds to Relationship Drama After Accusing Fiance of Strangling Her
- Britney Spears, U2, Drake, Ariana Grande Lead an Amazing 2016 iHeartRadio Music Festival Line-Up