Selena Gomez Dancing to Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok'
Selena Gomez shaked her body to Ke$ha's hit single "Tik Tok" during a recent visit to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show. The Alex Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place" was accompanied by the host and a female young fan.
Before dancing to "Tik Tok", the Disney star sang her acoustic rendition of Jason Mraz's track "I'm Yours" with the host strumming the guitar. But, the pop singer was forced to cut it out, admitting that she doesn't know the song lyrics.
Last week, Selena Gomez's concert at the Emerald Square mall in North Attleboro turned into a riot. Several people were injured and emergency medical services (EMS) were called to the scene to give medical treatment.
An eyewitness testified that a throng of fans in the first floor raced to the second floor via escalator when Selena was spotted about to give her performance. The overloaded escalator suddenly began to slide in the reverse direction, throwing some of them to the floor.
More Selena Gomez News
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video