Selena Gomez Dancing to Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok'
Selena Gomez shaked her body to Ke$ha's hit single "Tik Tok" during a recent visit to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show. The Alex Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place" was accompanied by the host and a female young fan.
Before dancing to "Tik Tok", the Disney star sang her acoustic rendition of Jason Mraz's track "I'm Yours" with the host strumming the guitar. But, the pop singer was forced to cut it out, admitting that she doesn't know the song lyrics.
Last week, Selena Gomez's concert at the Emerald Square mall in North Attleboro turned into a riot. Several people were injured and emergency medical services (EMS) were called to the scene to give medical treatment.
An eyewitness testified that a throng of fans in the first floor raced to the second floor via escalator when Selena was spotted about to give her performance. The overloaded escalator suddenly began to slide in the reverse direction, throwing some of them to the floor.
More Selena Gomez News
- Jessica Williams Is Leaving 'The Daily Show' to Headline New Comedy Series
- Pregnant Alanis Morissette Completely Naked in This Beautiful Underwater Photo
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand