Selena Gomez Dancing to Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok'
Selena Gomez shaked her body to Ke$ha's hit single "Tik Tok" during a recent visit to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show. The Alex Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place" was accompanied by the host and a female young fan.
Before dancing to "Tik Tok", the Disney star sang her acoustic rendition of Jason Mraz's track "I'm Yours" with the host strumming the guitar. But, the pop singer was forced to cut it out, admitting that she doesn't know the song lyrics.
Last week, Selena Gomez's concert at the Emerald Square mall in North Attleboro turned into a riot. Several people were injured and emergency medical services (EMS) were called to the scene to give medical treatment.
An eyewitness testified that a throng of fans in the first floor raced to the second floor via escalator when Selena was spotted about to give her performance. The overloaded escalator suddenly began to slide in the reverse direction, throwing some of them to the floor.
More Selena Gomez News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant