Selena Gomez Dancing to Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok'
Selena Gomez shaked her body to Ke$ha's hit single "Tik Tok" during a recent visit to Kidd Kraddick in the Morning Show. The Alex Russo of "Wizards of Waverly Place" was accompanied by the host and a female young fan.
Before dancing to "Tik Tok", the Disney star sang her acoustic rendition of Jason Mraz's track "I'm Yours" with the host strumming the guitar. But, the pop singer was forced to cut it out, admitting that she doesn't know the song lyrics.
Last week, Selena Gomez's concert at the Emerald Square mall in North Attleboro turned into a riot. Several people were injured and emergency medical services (EMS) were called to the scene to give medical treatment.
An eyewitness testified that a throng of fans in the first floor raced to the second floor via escalator when Selena was spotted about to give her performance. The overloaded escalator suddenly began to slide in the reverse direction, throwing some of them to the floor.
More Selena Gomez News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics