Cover Art for Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Remixes Feat. Beyonce Knowles
Lady GaGa has given a look at an official cover art for "Telephone" remix versions which also feature Beyonce Knowles like its original song. GaGa's snap is taken from "Telephone" video shoot which sees her donning a blue telephone-shaped accessory on her yellow hair, while Beyonce sports a simpler hair-do, a blonde wig with bangs.
The revamped songs will be made available on digital retailers next month on March 2. These set of mixes come from the likes of Kaskade, Crookers, DJ Dan, Alphabeat, Passion Pit and more.
"Telephone" original version itself is taken from Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster". Its music video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and will feature Beyonce going on a mission to rescue GaGa from behind the bars.
More Lady GaGa News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off