Cover Art for Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Remixes Feat. Beyonce Knowles
Lady GaGa has given a look at an official cover art for "Telephone" remix versions which also feature Beyonce Knowles like its original song. GaGa's snap is taken from "Telephone" video shoot which sees her donning a blue telephone-shaped accessory on her yellow hair, while Beyonce sports a simpler hair-do, a blonde wig with bangs.
The revamped songs will be made available on digital retailers next month on March 2. These set of mixes come from the likes of Kaskade, Crookers, DJ Dan, Alphabeat, Passion Pit and more.
"Telephone" original version itself is taken from Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster". Its music video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and will feature Beyonce going on a mission to rescue GaGa from behind the bars.
More Lady GaGa News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding