Cover Art for Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Remixes Feat. Beyonce Knowles
Lady GaGa has given a look at an official cover art for "Telephone" remix versions which also feature Beyonce Knowles like its original song. GaGa's snap is taken from "Telephone" video shoot which sees her donning a blue telephone-shaped accessory on her yellow hair, while Beyonce sports a simpler hair-do, a blonde wig with bangs.
The revamped songs will be made available on digital retailers next month on March 2. These set of mixes come from the likes of Kaskade, Crookers, DJ Dan, Alphabeat, Passion Pit and more.
"Telephone" original version itself is taken from Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster". Its music video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and will feature Beyonce going on a mission to rescue GaGa from behind the bars.
More Lady GaGa News
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set
- Here's Why Kenya Moore Kept Her Husband's Identity Secret
- Taylor Swift Makes Many Heartbreak Songs for New Album Despite Blooming Romance With Joe Alwyn
- Are They Hooking Up? Amber Rose Spotted Leaving a Club With 21 Savage