Cover Art for Lady GaGa's 'Telephone' Remixes Feat. Beyonce Knowles
Lady GaGa has given a look at an official cover art for "Telephone" remix versions which also feature Beyonce Knowles like its original song. GaGa's snap is taken from "Telephone" video shoot which sees her donning a blue telephone-shaped accessory on her yellow hair, while Beyonce sports a simpler hair-do, a blonde wig with bangs.
The revamped songs will be made available on digital retailers next month on March 2. These set of mixes come from the likes of Kaskade, Crookers, DJ Dan, Alphabeat, Passion Pit and more.
"Telephone" original version itself is taken from Lady GaGa's "The Fame Monster". Its music video is directed by Jonas Akerlund and will feature Beyonce going on a mission to rescue GaGa from behind the bars.
More Lady GaGa News
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones
- Mariah Carey Threw James Packer's Laptop Out the Window After He Played a Beyonce Song
- Ariana Grande Is Sued Over 'One Last Time', Previews New Music Video Ft. Nicki Minaj
- New Set Pics Hint at 'Transformers: The Last Knight' 's Connection With Arthurian Mythology
- Ariana Grande and Mac Miller Haven't Put a Label on Relationship Even After Caught Kissing
- Justin Timberlake, Gwen Stefani, Ariana Grande and More Featured in 'Trolls' Soundtrack Album
- Naya Rivera Reveals She Got Pregnant and Had an Abortion When She Was on 'Glee'
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves