Justin Bieber: Miley Cyrus 'Not My Type', Selena Gomez Is
Justin Bieber recently revealed that Miley Cyrus is not the kind of girl that he would fall in love with. In a radio interview with Z100 DJ TJ, Bieber said "Noooooo. Not my type," when TJ gave Miley as a suggestion of someone in Hollywood around his age. "[But] she's cool. She's nice," he added.
Justin and Miley are featured singers in the "We Are the World 25" song which was recorded for Haiti and they shot the music video together with the rest of the artists. Justin revealed what kind of girl would attract him earlier in the interview, saying "I look for just a nice laid-back funny girl who can make me laugh. Or just funny, down to earth and have a good smile."
TJ kept pressuring him to mention one name when Justin kept insisting that he only has his eyes on Beyonce Knowles. "I know you're trying to get this answer out of me," Justin gave up. "I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don't like her. I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie." Justin once teamed up with Selena on stage for a performance of his "One Less Lonely Girl".
In the interview, Justin also talked about a crazy fan's attack, ditching Justin Timberlake for Usher and being famous at 15.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' Footage and 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Villain Revealed
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reunites With Nina Agdal After 'Caught Flirting' With Another Woman at His Gala
- Watch Henry Cavill Walk Around in Mask and Hilariously Prank Will Smith at Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: New 'Fantastic Beasts' Trailer Shows Newt Scamander Recapturing the Creatures
- Gwen Stefani's Son Kingston Sings Blake Shelton's Song While Face-Swapping With Him
- Comic-Con: Check Out Trailers for 'Flash' Season 3, 'Arrow' Season 5 and 'Legends' Season 2
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard