Justin Bieber: Miley Cyrus 'Not My Type', Selena Gomez Is
Justin Bieber recently revealed that Miley Cyrus is not the kind of girl that he would fall in love with. In a radio interview with Z100 DJ TJ, Bieber said "Noooooo. Not my type," when TJ gave Miley as a suggestion of someone in Hollywood around his age. "[But] she's cool. She's nice," he added.
Justin and Miley are featured singers in the "We Are the World 25" song which was recorded for Haiti and they shot the music video together with the rest of the artists. Justin revealed what kind of girl would attract him earlier in the interview, saying "I look for just a nice laid-back funny girl who can make me laugh. Or just funny, down to earth and have a good smile."
TJ kept pressuring him to mention one name when Justin kept insisting that he only has his eyes on Beyonce Knowles. "I know you're trying to get this answer out of me," Justin gave up. "I think Selena Gomez is pretty, but I don't like her. I think she is cute. I think she is a cutie." Justin once teamed up with Selena on stage for a performance of his "One Less Lonely Girl".
In the interview, Justin also talked about a crazy fan's attack, ditching Justin Timberlake for Usher and being famous at 15.
More Justin Bieber News
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift