Gwyneth Paltrow to Team Up With Kate Winslet in 'Contagion'
Another top-notch star has been added to the cast ensemble for "Contagion". According to The Playlist, Gwyneth Paltrow has officially signed on to star in the Steven Soderbergh-directed flick. She will join Matt Damon, Kate Winslet, Jude Law and Marion Cotillard who have previously been on board with the project.
There has been no word on what roles that will be played by those actors and actresses, but the film's story is said to take place over four continents and center on the outbreak of a deadly virus. Scott Z. Burns writes the script for the sci-fi thriller which shooting is planned to start this fall.
Gwyneth Paltrow, who began her acting career in 1990, is widely recognized for performance in "Shakespeare in Love". Her role as Viola De Lesseps in the drama landed her Best Actress prize from Academy Awards as well as Golden Globe Awards. She then plays in several movies, including "The Talented Mr. Ripley" and "Iron Man", and can next be seen starring in "Iron Man 2" in which she reprises her role of Pepper Potts.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns