Jessica Simpson Busy Working on New Album
Despite the lukewarm acceptance for her 2008 country-crossover effort "Do You Know", Jessica Simpson refuses to slow down. The singer recently revealed in an interview for Allure's March issue that she has been hard at work for her next studio album.
On the several things that didn't work as she expected, she said, "I never really thought, growing up, what am I gonna be like when I'm 30? I just kind of thought I had it figured out: I'm going to be this great pop star, have my songs on the radio, be married, and have babies." She added, "But things can be taken away from you. A song can not be played on the radio. An album can not work."
In addition to talking about her future projects and bitter experiences, Jessica Simpson also talked about her ex-boyfriends. Speaking about John Mayer who previously described her as "sexual napalm", she said, "He didn't make me go brunette! John doesn't get credit for making me brunette. He'd like to think so, but he doesn't deserve the credit."
As for Tony Romo, she confessed, "I'm still a fan. I'm a huge fan. I wear my gear, and I cheer Tony on. You know, I talked to Tony today. None of my breakups, none of it's been bitter."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Anne Hathaway Admits She Faked Happiness During Her 2013 Oscar Win
- 'Real Housewives of Miami' Star Larsa Splits From Husband Scottie Pippen Amid Future Romance Rumor
- Former Bachelorette Desiree Hartsock Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- Jennifer Lawrence to Lead Zelda Fitzgerald Biopic
- Kim Kardashian's Family Shares Throwbacks and Birthday Wishes as She Turns 36
- Chris Pratt to Return to TV as Guest Star on His Wife Anna Faris' 'Mom'
- Katy Perry and Pharrell Williams Named Co-Chairs for 2017 Met Gala
- Shailene Woodley Writes Powerful Essay About Her Arrest During Pipeline Protest