Jessica Simpson Busy Working on New Album
Despite the lukewarm acceptance for her 2008 country-crossover effort "Do You Know", Jessica Simpson refuses to slow down. The singer recently revealed in an interview for Allure's March issue that she has been hard at work for her next studio album.
On the several things that didn't work as she expected, she said, "I never really thought, growing up, what am I gonna be like when I'm 30? I just kind of thought I had it figured out: I'm going to be this great pop star, have my songs on the radio, be married, and have babies." She added, "But things can be taken away from you. A song can not be played on the radio. An album can not work."
In addition to talking about her future projects and bitter experiences, Jessica Simpson also talked about her ex-boyfriends. Speaking about John Mayer who previously described her as "sexual napalm", she said, "He didn't make me go brunette! John doesn't get credit for making me brunette. He'd like to think so, but he doesn't deserve the credit."
As for Tony Romo, she confessed, "I'm still a fan. I'm a huge fan. I wear my gear, and I cheer Tony on. You know, I talked to Tony today. None of my breakups, none of it's been bitter."
More Jessica Simpson News
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3
- Louis Tomlinson and Bebe Rexha Announce New Collab 'Back to You'
- Meek Mill and His Crew Caught Jumping and Attacking Nicki Minaj's Ex Safaree
- Are Jon Hamm and Jenny Slate Dating? Pal Says 'They're a Perfect Match'
- Emily Ratajkowski Parades Her Impressive Bum in Tiny Thong Bikini in Italy
- Going Too Far? Halsey Shades Britney Spears, Demi Lovato and Katy Perry
- Are Park Bo Gum and Jang Nara Getting Married?
- Will Ferrell's 'The House' Co-Star Speaks Up About Mariah Carey's Diva Behaviors on Set