Jessica Simpson Busy Working on New Album
Despite the lukewarm acceptance for her 2008 country-crossover effort "Do You Know", Jessica Simpson refuses to slow down. The singer recently revealed in an interview for Allure's March issue that she has been hard at work for her next studio album.
On the several things that didn't work as she expected, she said, "I never really thought, growing up, what am I gonna be like when I'm 30? I just kind of thought I had it figured out: I'm going to be this great pop star, have my songs on the radio, be married, and have babies." She added, "But things can be taken away from you. A song can not be played on the radio. An album can not work."
In addition to talking about her future projects and bitter experiences, Jessica Simpson also talked about her ex-boyfriends. Speaking about John Mayer who previously described her as "sexual napalm", she said, "He didn't make me go brunette! John doesn't get credit for making me brunette. He'd like to think so, but he doesn't deserve the credit."
As for Tony Romo, she confessed, "I'm still a fan. I'm a huge fan. I wear my gear, and I cheer Tony on. You know, I talked to Tony today. None of my breakups, none of it's been bitter."
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges
- Karlie Kloss Flashes Major Sideboob as She Goes Braless at a Charity Event
- Tom Brady's Missing Super Bowl Jersey Is Worth $500,000
- Jimmy Kimmel May Retire From Late-Night TV: 'I Have Very Little Free Time'
- 'The Flash' 3.14 Preview: Team Flash Is Ready to Battle Grodd and His Army