Matthew Settle Confirms Separation From Wife
Matthew Settle and his wife Naama Nativ are indeed taking the divorce option. Just few hours after the words spread that they are heading to splitsville, a representative for the couple confirmed that they are taking legal actions to end the three-year marriage.
Reached out by OK! Magazine at G-Star Raw fashion show at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom, the "Gossip Girl" actor said, "I'm not. I'm not adjusted yet". He added, "I'm still working on that, but it's always a tragedy when things happen, and that's all I can say."
According to People's source, the couple has separated for "a while" now. Legal proceedings are underway but the divorce papers are not yet filed. The couple has one daughter Aven who will have her first birthday this March. Despite the split, Settle and Nativ reportedly are very devoted to their child.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'