Matthew Settle Confirms Separation From Wife
Matthew Settle and his wife Naama Nativ are indeed taking the divorce option. Just few hours after the words spread that they are heading to splitsville, a representative for the couple confirmed that they are taking legal actions to end the three-year marriage.
Reached out by OK! Magazine at G-Star Raw fashion show at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom, the "Gossip Girl" actor said, "I'm not. I'm not adjusted yet". He added, "I'm still working on that, but it's always a tragedy when things happen, and that's all I can say."
According to People's source, the couple has separated for "a while" now. Legal proceedings are underway but the divorce papers are not yet filed. The couple has one daughter Aven who will have her first birthday this March. Despite the split, Settle and Nativ reportedly are very devoted to their child.
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris
- Khloe Kardashian Refuses to Attend Rob's Wedding, Says He's 'Full of Bulls**t'
- Lea Michele Teases 'Scream Queens' Season 2 With This Picture
- Ariel Winter Announces She's Single With Kim Kardashian Meme. See the Funny Clip!
- Watch Beyonce, Desiigner, Bryson Tiller Rock the 2016 BET Awards
- 'Finding Dory' Beats 'Independence Day: Resurgence' at Box Office
- Drake Gets Eighth Week at Billboard 200's No. 1, RHCP Starts at No. 2
- Photos: Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Hit the Beach in U.K. Joined by His Family