Matthew Settle Confirms Separation From Wife
Matthew Settle and his wife Naama Nativ are indeed taking the divorce option. Just few hours after the words spread that they are heading to splitsville, a representative for the couple confirmed that they are taking legal actions to end the three-year marriage.
Reached out by OK! Magazine at G-Star Raw fashion show at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom, the "Gossip Girl" actor said, "I'm not. I'm not adjusted yet". He added, "I'm still working on that, but it's always a tragedy when things happen, and that's all I can say."
According to People's source, the couple has separated for "a while" now. Legal proceedings are underway but the divorce papers are not yet filed. The couple has one daughter Aven who will have her first birthday this March. Despite the split, Settle and Nativ reportedly are very devoted to their child.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked