Matthew Settle Confirms Separation From Wife
Matthew Settle and his wife Naama Nativ are indeed taking the divorce option. Just few hours after the words spread that they are heading to splitsville, a representative for the couple confirmed that they are taking legal actions to end the three-year marriage.
Reached out by OK! Magazine at G-Star Raw fashion show at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom, the "Gossip Girl" actor said, "I'm not. I'm not adjusted yet". He added, "I'm still working on that, but it's always a tragedy when things happen, and that's all I can say."
According to People's source, the couple has separated for "a while" now. Legal proceedings are underway but the divorce papers are not yet filed. The couple has one daughter Aven who will have her first birthday this March. Despite the split, Settle and Nativ reportedly are very devoted to their child.
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez's Secret Romantic Proposal in Paris
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'