Matthew Settle Confirms Separation From Wife
Matthew Settle and his wife Naama Nativ are indeed taking the divorce option. Just few hours after the words spread that they are heading to splitsville, a representative for the couple confirmed that they are taking legal actions to end the three-year marriage.
Reached out by OK! Magazine at G-Star Raw fashion show at New York's Hammerstein Ballroom, the "Gossip Girl" actor said, "I'm not. I'm not adjusted yet". He added, "I'm still working on that, but it's always a tragedy when things happen, and that's all I can say."
According to People's source, the couple has separated for "a while" now. Legal proceedings are underway but the divorce papers are not yet filed. The couple has one daughter Aven who will have her first birthday this March. Despite the split, Settle and Nativ reportedly are very devoted to their child.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns