Lady GaGa and Green Day to Headline 2010 Lollapalooza Fest
Although organizers usually do not reveal line-up for Lollapalooza Music Festival until spring, rumor has swirled in the media, naming Lady GaGa and Green Day among the potential headliners for the festivity. Recently reunited Soundgarden are also suggested to sing at the gig, according to The Daily Swarm.
The three rumored musical guests reportedly are scheduled for August 6 - 8 weekend performance with GaGa bringing her arena-sized version of "Monsters Ball" tour to the Grant Park. While this will not be GaGa and Green Day's first Lollapalooza performance, it could be Soundgarden's debut since their 1997 break-up.
Other headliners who are claimed "nearing confirmation" are Arcade Fire and The Strokes. Additionally, such rising bands as Yeasayer, The XX, Dirty Projectors as well as veteran acts Cut Copy and Hot Chip are speculated to fill some slots.
More Lady GaGa News
- Mary J. Blige Confirms She's Divorcing Husband Kendu Isaacs After 12 Years of Marriage
- 'New Girl' Really Loves Megan Fox, Brings Her Back for Major Season 6 Arc
- 'Suicide Squad' Confirms Another DC Superhero's Appearance
- Kim Kardashian Is Unrecognizable in These TBT Photos From the 2008 Teen Choice Awards
- Watch Katy Perry Rock the DNC With 'Rise' and 'Roar'
- Kate Hudson Looks on Awkwardly as Ex Matt Bellamy Makes Out With Elle Evans in Greece
- Miley Cyrus Will Reportedly Release New Single in October
- Lindsay Lohan Spotted Drinking, Smoking and Showing Tiny Baby Bump During Vacation