Lady GaGa and Green Day to Headline 2010 Lollapalooza Fest
Although organizers usually do not reveal line-up for Lollapalooza Music Festival until spring, rumor has swirled in the media, naming Lady GaGa and Green Day among the potential headliners for the festivity. Recently reunited Soundgarden are also suggested to sing at the gig, according to The Daily Swarm.
The three rumored musical guests reportedly are scheduled for August 6 - 8 weekend performance with GaGa bringing her arena-sized version of "Monsters Ball" tour to the Grant Park. While this will not be GaGa and Green Day's first Lollapalooza performance, it could be Soundgarden's debut since their 1997 break-up.
Other headliners who are claimed "nearing confirmation" are Arcade Fire and The Strokes. Additionally, such rising bands as Yeasayer, The XX, Dirty Projectors as well as veteran acts Cut Copy and Hot Chip are speculated to fill some slots.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation