Lady GaGa and Green Day to Headline 2010 Lollapalooza Fest
Although organizers usually do not reveal line-up for Lollapalooza Music Festival until spring, rumor has swirled in the media, naming Lady GaGa and Green Day among the potential headliners for the festivity. Recently reunited Soundgarden are also suggested to sing at the gig, according to The Daily Swarm.
The three rumored musical guests reportedly are scheduled for August 6 - 8 weekend performance with GaGa bringing her arena-sized version of "Monsters Ball" tour to the Grant Park. While this will not be GaGa and Green Day's first Lollapalooza performance, it could be Soundgarden's debut since their 1997 break-up.
Other headliners who are claimed "nearing confirmation" are Arcade Fire and The Strokes. Additionally, such rising bands as Yeasayer, The XX, Dirty Projectors as well as veteran acts Cut Copy and Hot Chip are speculated to fill some slots.
More Lady GaGa News
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch