Lady GaGa and Green Day to Headline 2010 Lollapalooza Fest
Although organizers usually do not reveal line-up for Lollapalooza Music Festival until spring, rumor has swirled in the media, naming Lady GaGa and Green Day among the potential headliners for the festivity. Recently reunited Soundgarden are also suggested to sing at the gig, according to The Daily Swarm.
The three rumored musical guests reportedly are scheduled for August 6 - 8 weekend performance with GaGa bringing her arena-sized version of "Monsters Ball" tour to the Grant Park. While this will not be GaGa and Green Day's first Lollapalooza performance, it could be Soundgarden's debut since their 1997 break-up.
Other headliners who are claimed "nearing confirmation" are Arcade Fire and The Strokes. Additionally, such rising bands as Yeasayer, The XX, Dirty Projectors as well as veteran acts Cut Copy and Hot Chip are speculated to fill some slots.
More Lady GaGa News
- Gisele Bundchen, Kendall Jenner, Gigi Hadid Among Highest-Paid Models 2016
- Selena Gomez Takes a Break, Cancels Tour Amid Battle With Depression due to Lupus
- 'Arrow' Season 5 Shows First Look at Villainous Prometheus
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman