Lady GaGa and Green Day to Headline 2010 Lollapalooza Fest
Although organizers usually do not reveal line-up for Lollapalooza Music Festival until spring, rumor has swirled in the media, naming Lady GaGa and Green Day among the potential headliners for the festivity. Recently reunited Soundgarden are also suggested to sing at the gig, according to The Daily Swarm.
The three rumored musical guests reportedly are scheduled for August 6 - 8 weekend performance with GaGa bringing her arena-sized version of "Monsters Ball" tour to the Grant Park. While this will not be GaGa and Green Day's first Lollapalooza performance, it could be Soundgarden's debut since their 1997 break-up.
Other headliners who are claimed "nearing confirmation" are Arcade Fire and The Strokes. Additionally, such rising bands as Yeasayer, The XX, Dirty Projectors as well as veteran acts Cut Copy and Hot Chip are speculated to fill some slots.
More Lady GaGa News
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too