First Sneak Peek Into 'Glee' April Return
The excruciating pain resulted in waiting for the return of "Glee" is slightly healed with a new sneak peek to the Madonna-themed episode, "Hello". In the one minute clip, fans can get the first look of Jonathan Groff who will play Jesse and Sue in a cone bra that resembles Madonna's classic attire.
The show has acquired the catalog to Madonna's songs which will be used in the April 13 episode. Heard from the preview is Lea Michele singing "Express Yourself". Other songs which reportedly would be featured are "Papa Don't Preach" and "Vogue". The former allegedly will be sung by Quinn while the latter will come from Sue's pipe. The rest of the songs like "4 Minutes" may be performed by the ensemble.
"It's got like 10 numbers in it, and the production value is very big," creator Ryan Murphy previously said. "We adore her and worship her, so when I'm directing, I'm always, like, 'Do it for Madonna'."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna