First Sneak Peek Into 'Glee' April Return
The excruciating pain resulted in waiting for the return of "Glee" is slightly healed with a new sneak peek to the Madonna-themed episode, "Hello". In the one minute clip, fans can get the first look of Jonathan Groff who will play Jesse and Sue in a cone bra that resembles Madonna's classic attire.
The show has acquired the catalog to Madonna's songs which will be used in the April 13 episode. Heard from the preview is Lea Michele singing "Express Yourself". Other songs which reportedly would be featured are "Papa Don't Preach" and "Vogue". The former allegedly will be sung by Quinn while the latter will come from Sue's pipe. The rest of the songs like "4 Minutes" may be performed by the ensemble.
"It's got like 10 numbers in it, and the production value is very big," creator Ryan Murphy previously said. "We adore her and worship her, so when I'm directing, I'm always, like, 'Do it for Madonna'."
- James Blunt Sings Touching New Song at Carrie Fisher and Debbie Reynolds' Memorial
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Star Samira Wiley Marries the Show's Writer Lauren Morelli
- 'Once Upon a Time' 6.15 Preview: Aladdin and Jasmine Meet Ariel in 'A Wondrous Place'
- Wishes Turn Into Nightmares in 'Wish Upon' New Trailer
- Sade Convinces Drake Not to Diss Kendrick Lamar Over a Track
- Selena Gomez Cheers on The Weeknd at Brazilian Concert
- 'Power Rangers' Future Installment May Feature Female Green Ranger
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss on the Ending: No One Can Get Happy Ending Without Some Struggle