First Sneak Peek Into 'Glee' April Return
The excruciating pain resulted in waiting for the return of "Glee" is slightly healed with a new sneak peek to the Madonna-themed episode, "Hello". In the one minute clip, fans can get the first look of Jonathan Groff who will play Jesse and Sue in a cone bra that resembles Madonna's classic attire.
The show has acquired the catalog to Madonna's songs which will be used in the April 13 episode. Heard from the preview is Lea Michele singing "Express Yourself". Other songs which reportedly would be featured are "Papa Don't Preach" and "Vogue". The former allegedly will be sung by Quinn while the latter will come from Sue's pipe. The rest of the songs like "4 Minutes" may be performed by the ensemble.
"It's got like 10 numbers in it, and the production value is very big," creator Ryan Murphy previously said. "We adore her and worship her, so when I'm directing, I'm always, like, 'Do it for Madonna'."
- Kristen Stewart In Talks for Fox's Thriller 'Underwater'
- 'The Predator' Reboot Adds 'Chuck' Alum Yvonne Strahovski
- Nick Cannon Introduces Newborn Baby Boy Golden 'Sagon'
- Jamie Chung to Play Blink in FOX's 'X-Men' Pilot
- Racist Men Charged for Hurling N-Word at Jamie Foxx
- Cate Blanchett Turns Into a Drag Queen for Charity
- See Mindy Transforming Into a Handsome White Man on 'The Mindy Project'
- Video of Harrison Ford Flying Over Commercial Plane Emerges