First Sneak Peek Into 'Glee' April Return
The excruciating pain resulted in waiting for the return of "Glee" is slightly healed with a new sneak peek to the Madonna-themed episode, "Hello". In the one minute clip, fans can get the first look of Jonathan Groff who will play Jesse and Sue in a cone bra that resembles Madonna's classic attire.
The show has acquired the catalog to Madonna's songs which will be used in the April 13 episode. Heard from the preview is Lea Michele singing "Express Yourself". Other songs which reportedly would be featured are "Papa Don't Preach" and "Vogue". The former allegedly will be sung by Quinn while the latter will come from Sue's pipe. The rest of the songs like "4 Minutes" may be performed by the ensemble.
"It's got like 10 numbers in it, and the production value is very big," creator Ryan Murphy previously said. "We adore her and worship her, so when I'm directing, I'm always, like, 'Do it for Madonna'."
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris