First Sneak Peek Into 'Glee' April Return
The excruciating pain resulted in waiting for the return of "Glee" is slightly healed with a new sneak peek to the Madonna-themed episode, "Hello". In the one minute clip, fans can get the first look of Jonathan Groff who will play Jesse and Sue in a cone bra that resembles Madonna's classic attire.
The show has acquired the catalog to Madonna's songs which will be used in the April 13 episode. Heard from the preview is Lea Michele singing "Express Yourself". Other songs which reportedly would be featured are "Papa Don't Preach" and "Vogue". The former allegedly will be sung by Quinn while the latter will come from Sue's pipe. The rest of the songs like "4 Minutes" may be performed by the ensemble.
"It's got like 10 numbers in it, and the production value is very big," creator Ryan Murphy previously said. "We adore her and worship her, so when I'm directing, I'm always, like, 'Do it for Madonna'."
More Glee News
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role
- Lindsay Lohan's Ex Egor Denies He's Broke and Let Her Pay for Everything While Still Dating
- 'Last Man on Earth' Premiere Features Surprise Cameo, Stages Mini 'Mad Men' Reunion
- Blac Chyna's Mom Scolds Rob Kardashian, Fears He Will 'Ruin' Their Relationship
- Drake Depicts Violence, Gets Steamy With a Girl in New 'Please Forgive Me' Short Film
- Kendall and Kylie Jenner Get Matching Ferraris. But Why Is One Sister Left Embarrassed?
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Turns to Johnny Depp Amid Brad Pitt Divorce