Adam Lambert Stopped Performance Due to Cell Phone Talker
During the taping of his performances for iHeartRadio on February 15, Adam Lambert once stopped his acoustic set. After delivering the first line of "Whataya Want From Me", he suddenly addressed one of the concertgoers who stood at the front row but was busy with her cell phone.
Adam said, "Can you get off your phone?" Before starting it over again, he told her, "You're not watching TV, honey - it's a live show!" For this second single off "For Your Entertainment" album, he tried it out for four times with the last take satisfying him.
Other tracks this "American Idol" singer performed for the private show were "Mad World", "Sleepwalker", "Fever" and "Music Again".
In another news, Adam Lambert talked to MTV about his eagerness to tour overseas. "I'm gonna go to Australia first, then Japan, then the U.K., then Germany," he said before taking the stage for Ryan Seacrest's "Rock My Town" concert with Kris Allen and Allison Iraheta. "I'm really excited to travel. I think that's one of the best parts of this whole gig. We get to meet new people and see new cultures."
"I think a lot of the songs kind of have a little dash of that Euro flair in there," he explained. "And I think the Japanese kids will like the clothes. - I think the European audiences are generally a little more liberal," he said. "I'm sure there are certain things that I do that won't upset people as much as they do here [in U.S.]."
He was even teased by Kris to make a duet with British musician La Roux. "That'd be cool. She's great!" Adam replied quickly.
"Whataya Want From Me" Taping #1 which was unfinished due to phone talker:
More Adam Lambert News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris