'Bachelor': Ali and Jake Speak of His Rejection of Her Return
Gia was sent home from "The Bachelor" this week but it was the tiny segment of Ali Fedotowsky's phone call that made the headlines. Ellen DeGeneres invited Ali to her couch in an episode airing Tuesday, February 16 to talk about what she thought of Jake Pavelka's rejection.
Ali left the show last week when her boss demanded her to come back. But she gave Jake a call this week to tell him that she wanted a second chance, saying she made a safe choice instead of the right choice. Jake said no to her, claiming he had moved on so far with the other three women and would not send either one of them to have her back.
Ali admitted to Ellen that she was "shocked" when he did not allow her to return to the show. "One of the reasons it was okay for me to leave in the first place was because I thought, if this is love and he really cares about me then he is going to come and find me," she said. "He's a pilot, like fly to get me. That would be amazing. I was pretty shocked. I thought we had something really great."
Ali also told Ellen that she thought Vienna would be Jake's final pick although she wished it would be Tenley. Asked whether she wants to be the next bachelorette, Ali said, "I don't know. That would be so nice. I would be so flattered."
Meanwhile, Jake has his side of story told to "Extra". He said to Terri Seymour, "Ali was my frontrunner. I basically begged her not to go. I did want her to come [back], she left me, Terri. There were three women who didn't. Who would I have sent home?"
Regarding the finale which will be aired on March 1, Jake said, "I did make a decision and I just hope everybody understands when they see exactly what I've done."
Ali on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show":
More The Bachelor News
- Amber Rose Rumored to Join 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23
- Check Out First Look at Anthony Hopkins' Odin on Set of 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Amazon Adapting Martin Scorsese's 'The Departed' Into TV series
- Emma Stone Sings Sad Heartbreak Song in New 'La La Land' Teaser Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Joins Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' as Late Actress Geraldine Page
- Shannen Doherty Settles Health Insurance lawsuit With Ex-Manager Amid Cancer Battle
- Jessa Duggar and Ben Seewald Expecting Baby No. 2
- Back Off! Jay-Z Pushes Away Male Fan for Getting Too Close to Beyonce Knowles