First Plot Details for Third 'Riddick' Movie Unveiled
Few days after it has been confirmed that "Riddick", the follow-up to "The Chronicles of Riddick", is officially being worked on, The Hollywood Reporter has managed to get some details from the film's storyline. These include what the titular character will be dealing with in the upcoming movie.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "Though billed as a back-to-basics approach to the character popularized by Diesel, the script features the character -- the most wanted man in the galaxy -- left for dead on a barren alien planet, dealing with 'trisons' (three-legged bisons) and 'mud demons'," the site reported. "He must then contend with two squads of bounty hunters, one of which ride rockets called jetcycles."
Vin Diesel is on board to reprise his role of Richard B. Riddick in addition to producing alongside Samantha Vincent and Ted Fields. David Twohy will serve behind the lens and also write the script for the film, which is planned to be released in 2012.
- Drake Reportedly Has 'Weed Overdose'
- Kanye West 'Would Love to Have More Kids' With Kim Kardashian
- Justin Bieber Facing Arrest in Brazil Over Graffiti Case
- Peter Parker Wants to Be Like Iron Man in New 'Spider-Man Homecoming' Trailer
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Break Up
- Cuba Gooding Jr. Generates Online Outrage After Lifting Up Sarah Paulson's Skirt at PaleyFest
- New Footage of 'Blade Runner 2049' Is Screened at CinemaCon
- Nina Agdal Flaunts Her Enviable Figure in Skimpy Bikinis for New Swimwear Campaign