First Plot Details for Third 'Riddick' Movie Unveiled
Few days after it has been confirmed that "Riddick", the follow-up to "The Chronicles of Riddick", is officially being worked on, The Hollywood Reporter has managed to get some details from the film's storyline. These include what the titular character will be dealing with in the upcoming movie.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "Though billed as a back-to-basics approach to the character popularized by Diesel, the script features the character -- the most wanted man in the galaxy -- left for dead on a barren alien planet, dealing with 'trisons' (three-legged bisons) and 'mud demons'," the site reported. "He must then contend with two squads of bounty hunters, one of which ride rockets called jetcycles."
Vin Diesel is on board to reprise his role of Richard B. Riddick in addition to producing alongside Samantha Vincent and Ted Fields. David Twohy will serve behind the lens and also write the script for the film, which is planned to be released in 2012.
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered