First Plot Details for Third 'Riddick' Movie Unveiled
Few days after it has been confirmed that "Riddick", the follow-up to "The Chronicles of Riddick", is officially being worked on, The Hollywood Reporter has managed to get some details from the film's storyline. These include what the titular character will be dealing with in the upcoming movie.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "Though billed as a back-to-basics approach to the character popularized by Diesel, the script features the character -- the most wanted man in the galaxy -- left for dead on a barren alien planet, dealing with 'trisons' (three-legged bisons) and 'mud demons'," the site reported. "He must then contend with two squads of bounty hunters, one of which ride rockets called jetcycles."
Vin Diesel is on board to reprise his role of Richard B. Riddick in addition to producing alongside Samantha Vincent and Ted Fields. David Twohy will serve behind the lens and also write the script for the film, which is planned to be released in 2012.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour