First Plot Details for Third 'Riddick' Movie Unveiled
Few days after it has been confirmed that "Riddick", the follow-up to "The Chronicles of Riddick", is officially being worked on, The Hollywood Reporter has managed to get some details from the film's storyline. These include what the titular character will be dealing with in the upcoming movie.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "Though billed as a back-to-basics approach to the character popularized by Diesel, the script features the character -- the most wanted man in the galaxy -- left for dead on a barren alien planet, dealing with 'trisons' (three-legged bisons) and 'mud demons'," the site reported. "He must then contend with two squads of bounty hunters, one of which ride rockets called jetcycles."
Vin Diesel is on board to reprise his role of Richard B. Riddick in addition to producing alongside Samantha Vincent and Ted Fields. David Twohy will serve behind the lens and also write the script for the film, which is planned to be released in 2012.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic