First Plot Details for Third 'Riddick' Movie Unveiled
Few days after it has been confirmed that "Riddick", the follow-up to "The Chronicles of Riddick", is officially being worked on, The Hollywood Reporter has managed to get some details from the film's storyline. These include what the titular character will be dealing with in the upcoming movie.
[SPOILER ALERT!] "Though billed as a back-to-basics approach to the character popularized by Diesel, the script features the character -- the most wanted man in the galaxy -- left for dead on a barren alien planet, dealing with 'trisons' (three-legged bisons) and 'mud demons'," the site reported. "He must then contend with two squads of bounty hunters, one of which ride rockets called jetcycles."
Vin Diesel is on board to reprise his role of Richard B. Riddick in addition to producing alongside Samantha Vincent and Ted Fields. David Twohy will serve behind the lens and also write the script for the film, which is planned to be released in 2012.
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?
- Jeremy Renner's Ex Claims He Refuses to Pay Child Support
- Secretly Married? See Miley Cyrus' New Band on Her Ring Finger